Apply for AA Mile Up Card with Invite Number
American Airlines AAdvantage Mile Up Card
Citi Bank and American Airlines have announced the American Airlines AAdvantage Mile Up Mastercard. It could be a perfect choice for those who are searching for the no-fee card. If you do not frequently travel with American Airlines, then you should search for another no annual fee credit card. American Airlines AAdvantage Mile Up Card, you will some exciting benefits.
Apply for AAdvantage Mile Up Card with Pre-Approvement Code
Apply for the AAdvantage Mile Up Card with an inviting number. If you received a pre-approved code for the AAdvantage Mile Up card, then you should apply for this card. You will get several benefits with this card. If you have the invitation code, then you can follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit this link www.citi.com/applyaamileupcard.
- Then, enter your invitation code and the last name on the given fields.
- After that, you need to click on the Proceed to Application option.
- If you are approved for this card, then follow the further steps to complete the application process.
Apply Manually for AAdvantage Mile Up Card
If you have not received an invitation code, then you can apply for the AAdvantage Mile Up Card. To apply manually, you need to visit creditcards.aa.com/citi-mileup-card-american-airlines-direct. There you will get the apply option. By using your personal details, you can easily complete the application process.
Benefits of AAdvantage Mile Up Card
With the AAdvantage Mile Up Card, you will get these following benefits:
- After you make the purchase of $500 in purchase within the 3 months, you will get 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles and a $50 statement credit.
- You can save 25% on inflight beverage and food purchases.
- You can redeem your AAdvantage miles over 1,000 destinations worldwide.
Rates and Fees of AAdvantage Mile Up Card
- APR for Purchase: For the purchase, the APR will be 15.99% to 24.99%.
- APR for Balance Transfer: Based on your creditworthiness, you will be charged from 15.99% to 24.99%.
- APR for Cash Advances: For the cash advance, your APR will be 25.24%.
- Annual Fee: For this card, you don’t need to pay any annual fees.
- Balance Transfer Fee: For each balance transfer, you will be charged $5 or 3% of the amount you transfer each time.
- Cash Advances Fee: For your cash advance, you have to pay $10 or 3% of the amount of each cash advance.
- Foreign Transaction Fee: You will be charged 35 of each purchase transaction after it’s conversation into the US dollars.
- Late Payment Fee: For the late payment, you will be charged up to $40.
How to Activate Citi Credit Card
You need to activate your credit card before you can use it. To activate, you have to visit this link online.citi.com/US/ag/activate. Then, provide your card number and click on the Continue button. after that, you need to follow the further steps, to activate your Citi Credit Cards.
How to Manage Citi Credit Card
To manage your Citi Credit Cards, you have to visit this link www.citi.com/credit-cards. Then you can log in into your account by using your user ID and password. If you haven’t yet registered your account, there you will get the option to register. After that, you need to follow further steps.
Also Read : Citi Aadvantage Credit Card Login
How to Pay Citi Credit Card Bills
There are several ways to make a payment. You can follow any methods below to complete the payment.
- First, you have to visit this link online.citi.com.
- You will see the login section on the right side of the homepage.
- There, you have to enter your user ID and password on the given fields.
- After that, you need to click on the Login button.
- After entering the portal, you can make the payment easily.
Pay by Mail:
To make the payment through the mail. You have to send your funds with all the other required information to this address below:
P.O. BOX 9001037
Louisville KY, 40290-1037
To make an express payment, you have to send your funds to this address:
Citibank Express Payments
6716 Grade Lane
Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville, KY 40213
How to Find Citi Branch Location
In order to your nearest Citi branch locations, you have to visit this link online.citi.com/US/ag/citibank-location-finder. By entering your address and zip code, you can easily find your nearest Citi branch locations.
Apply for Credit Card:
Citibank Customer Service
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117