Table of Contents
Amex Gift Card Login
You can choose from a variety of American Express® Gift Card designs to find a perfect gift for all the important people in your life. Two types of Amex gift cards at every level i.e.; physical gift cards and digital gift cards. Your American Express eGift Card can also be used in-store to pay when added to digital wallets: Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay. Physical Gift Cards are available in amounts of $25-$3,000. You can pick a design for any occasion and include a custom message along with your gift.
American Express Gift card features
- You can create a customized American Express gift card which your own image or logo.
- Your gift cards will be widely accepted in more places than ever welcome American Express gift cards.
- You will receive your gift card via email
- You can add your gift card to your wallet.
American Express Gift card benefits
A new American Express Gift card will open a world of endless exciting benefits and offers for you.
- This gift card will make the ideal gift for any occasion (birthdays, mother’s Day, fathers day, graduations).
- You don’t have to pay any fees after purchasing this card.
- your friends will never expire
- If your card will be lost or stolen, then American Express will replace the card.
- The gift card may be used to purchase online or in-store.
American Express Gift Purchase
American Express Gift cards are mainly attractive for their rewards and personalized purchasing features. If you want to avail of bigger cash signup bonuses, entertainment, and travel benefits then follow these simple steps to apply online.
- First, navigate to the American Express Gift card website www.amexgiftcard.com.
- Select among the gift cards available.
- Then click on Shop Now.
- Then enter your details after that click on Add to Cart.
- Follow the instructions to purchase your Gift card.
Eligibility for buying an American Express Gift card
Applicants need to satisfy the following requirements by the bank to become successful American Express Gift cardholders.
- Applicants must be US legal residents.
- The legal age of the applicants must be 18 years.
- Applicants must be employed and have a decent credit score.
Fees and Charges:
- You need to pay a $95 per Card purchase fee for Gift Cards purchased on www.amexgiftcard.com
- There is no fee after purchasing the card.
How to check your balance of Amex gift card
In case you want to check the balance of your Amex gift card then check out the following steps mentioned below.
- Visit www.amexgiftcard.com
- There tap on the Check Balance option, or go to the www.amexgiftcard.com/balance page.
- Then enter the AMEX gift card number, expiration date, security code, and email address.
- Then click on the SignIn button.
- After that follow further on-screen instructions to check your balance on your gift card.
Amex Gift Card Activation Process
You will need to have an online account first if you choose to activate your card online. But if you don’t have any online account then first sign up with the details required i.e., bank account details, social security number, and date of birth. Once you get online access, follow these steps to activate your card.
- First, visit the American Express Gift card website www.amexgiftcard.com
- Then log in with your user id and password.
- Then find your credit card.
- Provide the last three digits of the security code provided on the back of your card.
- Activate it.
If you want to activate your card by phone then follow these steps.
- Call the number on the back of your card.
- You need to follow the instructions provided on call.
Through mobile app
You can activate your card through your mobile app. Follow these steps to activate.
- First, download American Express Gift card mobile app.
- Login with the same information required to activate your American Express Gift card online account.
- Click on your profile and then on account settings.
- Then you will see your new credit card.
- Click on Activate Credit card.
American Express Gift card Log In
- First, visit the official website of American Express Gift card www.amexgiftcard.com.
- Tap on the Sign In option provided in the upper left corner of the home page.
- Provide your needed information like card number, security code, and email id in the mandatory fields given.
- Click on the Sign-in option.
American Express Gift Card Password Recovery
You need to follow these simple steps in case you forgot your user’s name or password.
- Visit the official page of American Express Gift card at www.amexgiftcard.com.
- Click on the Sign In option.
- Below the sign-in option, you can find Forgot your password link.
- Click on it.
- Provide all the basic information needed and click on the find me option.
- They will send you a mail confirming all your changes.
- Reset your password and get access to your account.
Steps to Check ALDI Gift Card Balance Online
Check your Vanilla Gift Card Balance Online
American Express Gift Card Bill Payment
You can use the American Express Gift card website or mobile app for making an American Express Gift card payment. There you can also review your statements and account balance, can set up payment notifications, and manage your card. you can use the American Express Gift card phone system or send a payment through the mail as an alternative. You can always choose to set up automatic American Express Gift card bill payments for avoiding the consequences of late or missed payments.
Online bill payment
You’ll first need to set up online access and then log in through the site or app and set up a payment account like your savings or checking account.
- First, select the “Profile” option on the toolbar or app menu.
- Then tap “Settings” and look for an option to add a payment account.
- You’ll have to select the type of bank account.
- You can fill in information including your routing number and account number.
- Then confirm you want to add the account.
- You can then simply select the credit card on the main account page.
- Then click the “Make a Payment” button.
- Then you will have to choose your payment account, desired payment date, and payment amount.
- Confirm to make the payment.
Payment through mail
If you want to use a check or money order, you can mail your payment into an American Express Gift card. You have to put your card number on the memo or note field of your money order or check so the company applies it to the right account.
Mail it to American Express Gift cards, PO Box 826, Fortson, GA 31808.
Call In payment
You can make an American Express Gift card payment by phone using a checking or savings account which requires calling the number on the back of your card to reach the cardholders’ services.
The system will prompt you to give the last four digits of the card you need to pay during the call and will ask for the last four numbers of your Social Security number to check that you’re the right card member. Then you must confirm the information, you’ll access a voice automated system that will tell you information about your accounts such as your payment due date and minimum payment.
Then tell the automated system you want to make a payment and follow the prompts to give a payment amount and date and provide the information for the account you want to use to make a payment. At the end of the call, you will get a payment confirmation number.
Getting Started with American Express Gift card
Once you have activated your credit card then follow these steps to start using your credit card and optimize it to avoid fees, simplify your account management and earn rewards on your purchases.
- First download American Express Gift card mobile app to simplify your finances, track your rewards, lock your card in case you lose it, and more.
- Set up your digital wallets, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, Garmin Pay, and Fitbit Pay, etc.
- Then enroll in online banking using your SSN or TIN and your credit card information which will allow you to monitor your accounts, make payments, set up virtual cards, and more.
- Activate your Virtual credit card offered by American Express Gift card. This will keep your real card information hidden and secure. add the Eno from the American Express Gift card extension from your browser and use it during online shopping.
- Set Up your PIN. You will get a personal identification number (PIN) along with your card. If you didn’t receive it or you want to change the old one then you will need to call the number on the back of your card. This PIN can be used in ATM cash withdrawals and for purchases abroad.
- Set up your Autopay. After signing in to your American Express Gift card online banking account select Pay Bills. Then select Payment options and then tap on the Autopay option. This will help you to pay on time and avoid late payment fees.
Lock your American Express Gift Card
You can instantly lock your credit card if lost or misplaced to prevent it from being used for purchases with just few simple steps.
- Open your American Express Gift card mobile app first.
- Log in and select the card you want to lock.
- Scroll down to the Need Help section.
- Click on the Lock card.
- You need to call 1-888-846-4308.
For general concerns, there is 24/7 customer support.
For the credit card support hotline, you can call at 1-888-846-4308, seven days per week.
American Express Gift cards, PO Box 826, Fortson, GA 31808.
Who is American Express?
- American Express is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. Based at 200 Vesey Street, New York City, New York, United States they provide some of the most popular credit cards in the US.
How long does it take for an E-gift card to be delivered?
- Mostly, eGift orders are delivered within 15 minutes but can take up to 24 hours.
Where can you buy an American Express gift card?
- American Express Gift Cards can be purchased online at AmexGiftCard.com. You can also buy them at participating retail stores.
Does your American Express gift card expire?
- Your American Express gift card will expire in nine (9) years from the date of purchase. This expiration date is listed on your account for your reference. Funds do not expire.
Can you get cash with your American Express gift card?
- You cannot use your American Express gift card at ATMs nor can you get cashback from any of your purchases.