Table of Contents
Amazon Credit Card Online Account Access :
Synchrony Bank allows Amazon Credit Cardholders to manage their Store Card and Secure Card account securely and effortlessly over the web 24/7. With Amazon Credit Card Online Account Access, you can view your balance and activity, receive e-statements, make payments, see the earned rewards, and more without stepping out from the comfort of your home.
How to Login Into Amazon Credit Card Online Account :
Both Amazon Credit Cards, Store Card, and Secure Card are issued by Synchrony Bank. So, to access your Amazon Credit Card online, you have to go to the Online Account Center managed by Synchrony Bank and log in to the portal. For that, keep the required login credentials established during registration nearby and then follow the brief guide given below.
- Go to the Amazon Synchrony Credit Card Management Web Portal, amazon.syf.com
- Enter your User ID and Password in their specific fields located on the ‘Access Your Account’ box on the left side of the page.
- Check the “Remember User ID” box to save the info on the device you are using at that time and speed up the login process on it from next time. Skip using the feature if you are not on your device.
- Click the “Secure Login” button to enter into your Amazon Store or Secure Credit Card Online Account.
Amazon Credit Card Online Account the User ID is case-sensitive and may differ from your Amazon.com username. So keep that in mind while typing these login details in the Amazon Synchrony Credit Card Management Online Access Center.
How to Recover Amazon Credit Card Online Account Login :
As a primary cardholder, you can retrieve your Amazon Credit Card Online Account Login credentials in the event you have forgotten or lost those. The self-service options are available on the login page. To find your User ID or reset the Password you can begin the process in the following way. Before starting, keep your Amazon Credit Card or Account Statement ready to provide the necessary information.
Retrieve User ID :
- Visit amazon.syf.com and click on the “I forgot my User ID” link below the ‘Secure Login’ button
- Enter the Account Number and Zip Code of the primary Amazon Credit Card account holder.
- Select the “Continue” button to look for your Amazon Credit Card Online Account User ID.
Reset Password :
- Go to the same Amazon Credit Card Online Account Management portal as mentioned above.
- Click the “I forgot my password” link from the bottom of the login button.
- Fill out the User ID and Zip Code fields in the middle.
- Click the “Continue” button to select a new password for your Amazon Credit Card Online Account
- In the last step, return to the login page after resetting the password.
Now, you can log in and manage your Amazon Credit Card Online Account using all the online tools and serviced Synchrony offers you.
How to Register for Amazon Credit Card Online Access :
Whether you have an Amazon Store Credit Card or Amazon Secure Credit Card, you must register for online access to manage the card account electronically. This Amazon Credit Card Online Access Registration is a one-time process and needs to be done only for the first time. If you are an Amazon Credit cardholder and have not registered yet for its online access, you can start the procedure following the steps listed below.
- Visit Amazon Credit Card Online Account Center by Synchrony Bank, amazon.syf.com
- Go to the bottom of the ‘Access Your Account’ login box and click on the “Register” button next to ‘I want.
- Or, you can directly access the Amazon Credit Card Registration page at amazon.syf.com/login/register
- After you reach the ‘Register for Online Access’ page, enter your Amazon Card Account Number and Zip Code in their respective fields.
- Click the “Continue” button to create your Amazon Credit Card Online Account User ID, Password following the requirements and recommendation.
Once you are registered, you can log in and access your Amazon Store or Secure Credit Card Online Account as well as manage its usage. Like you can do pay your bills, view the account information, set up automatically scheduled payments. Set alerts and notifications via text or email, check the balance, see the transactions, and much more to stay well informed about your card activity.
Also Read : How to Activate Boost Platinum Card Online
How to Make Amazon Credit Card Payment Online Without Login :
Without registering or logging in, you can pay your Amazon Credit Card bills online as a guest. In order to make a payment without login to your Amazon Credit Card Online Account, you will need to
- Visit the Amazon Credit Card Account Management Portal, amazon.syf.com
- Click on the “PAY AS GUEST” button located upper right part of the login page.
- Enter the Card Number from the front of your Amazon Credit Card or Statement in the first field.
- Input the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and Billing Zip Code in the next two fields.
- Hit the “Continue” button and provide the requested information to pay your bills.
Amazon Credit Card Offers & Features :
Amazon Store Credit Card or Amazon Secure Credit Card provides a good number of cardmember benefits, perks, special and promotional offers. Currently, with the card, you can enjoy these.
- Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval
- Make purchases from Amazon online, Amazon-branded physical stores, Audible.com, Comixology.com, and all the merchants that accept Amazon Pay
- 0% APR Promotional Financing Offers on buy now and pay over-time on qualifying purchases
- 6 equal monthly payments on $150 or more purchases; and 12 equal monthly payments on $600 or more purchases;
- 24 equal monthly payments on select purchases $600 or more.
- Special Financing options of 6, 12, and 24 months are available on all orders of $150 or more
- No Annual Fee
- 5% back on every Amazon.com purchases for joining Prime and become an Amazon Prime Store Cardholder
- Zero fraud liability from any unauthorized charges.
- 24/7 Online Account Access Services and Management.
How to Apply for Amazon Credit Card Online :
If you are not an Amazon Credit Cardmember but interested to have one, you can apply for it online. For applying, just log into your Amazon.com account and provide a few requested details. You can also initiate the application by visiting the Amazon Credit Card Online Account Center, amazon.syf.com, by Synchrony Bank. Then, click on the “Apply” link at the bottom of the login box.
If approved, Synchrony Bank will issue you an Amazon Store Credit Card. And your $10 Amazon Gift Card will automatically and instantly be added to your Amazon wallet. Upon approval, you will also have a choice to receive between paper and electronic statements.
After 12 months of account opening, Synchrony will let you know if you are eligible to upgrade your Amazon Store Card to Amazon Secured Card. The secured card includes all the features of the store card with some additional benefits.
Contact Information :
Amazon Credit Card Customer Service Number: 1-866-634-8379 available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.