Manage your Lloyds Credit Card:
Lloyds Bank or formerly known as Lloyds TSB Bank Plc. Is a public limited company as well as a British commercial and retail banking organization. Like other banking organizations, Lloyds Bank provides borrowing, credit cards services, investment options, and lots of other finance and banking facilities to individual bankers and business organizations since 1765. Lloyds Bank is also one of the most ancient as well as the largest banks of Britain having three subsidiary organizations as well.
Lloyds Bank has launched several credit card options among which there are balance transfer credit cards, large purchase credit cards, everyday spending credit cards and large cashback cards etc. are very big popular and has a well market presence. All of these credit cards of Lloyds card comes with lot of features. You can also, easily use this special credit card of Lloyds Bank online and offline. In this article, you will not only come across the different benefits of this Lloyds Credit Card, but also you will get useful tips to activate and use your Lloyds Credit Card online.
Lloyds Credit Card Benefits :
- You can check whether you are eligible for a Lloyds credit card or not in just five minutes.
- Also, checking your credit card eligibility with Lloyds will not affect your credit score.
- You will be getting heritage banking service from Lloyds bank who are providing services for the last 250 years to the UK.
- There are a variety of credit card options available for you to choose from.
- You will get exclusive cardmember events, anniversary and birthday offer, and other special offers from Lloyds Bank for using their credit cards.
- Also, you can earn reward points while using your credit card of Lloyds in everyday purchases.
- You can redeem your Lloyds reward points on – dining vouchers, shopping credits, gift certificates purchases, free airline miles and of other everyday lifestyle products.
- All the Lloyds Credit Cards are widely accepted across the nation.
- There is zero fraud liability associated with every Lloyds Credit Card which will ensure the users purchase security.
- Any kind of credit card issues, you will get 24*7 hrs of assistance from Lloyds Bank’s customer support desk.
- There will be real-time notifications and alerts from Lloyds Bank for all of their credit card transactions.
- Using Lloyds Credit Card is easy, convenient, and secure.
Apply For Lloyds Credit Card :
To apply for a Lloyds Credit Card, you must check whether you are pre-approved for a card or not, and for doing so, you can follow the below-mentioned steps –
- You need to go to the official website of Lloyds Bank by browsing the following link through your browser – www.lloydsbank.com.
- When the web page will open, go to the Menu Bar of the page and select Product and Services.
- Now, go to the Credit Cards option from the sub-menu and click on the All Credit Cards option.
- You will be able to see all available credit card options of Lloyds bank at this stage.
- Go to the appropriate credit card options and click on More About button below that card description.
- At next step, click on the Check Eligibility button.
- At the next step, click on Check Now button.
- Enter the following information at next step – Type Of Credit Card You Looking For, Your Title, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email Address, Confirm Email Address, UK Phone Number, Other Phone Number if any, Marital Status, Nationality, Where you live, Income & Employment, Spending & Expenses details, Your borrowing options, etc.
- After you enter the above information correctly, click on Check Eligibility button to check your eligibility.
- You will be able to get the eligibility details in less than 5 minutes.
- After you become eligible you will get an appropriate application form which you need to fill up and submit duly to get the Lloyds Credit Card of your choice.
- You will get a notification regarding the acceptance of your Lloyds Credit Card application from Lloyds Bank.
- After your application got approved, you will shortly receive your Lloyds Credit Card over mail in your registered mailing address.
Activate Lloyds Credit Card :
- After receiving your Lloyds Credit Card, you must activate it to use it further.
- To activate your Lloyds Credit Card, at first you need to browse the following link through your browser once again – www.lloydsbank.com
- When you land in to the page, go to Menu Bar of the page and select Product and Services option.
- Now, go to Credit Cards sub menu and click on Activate Your Credit Cards option after that.
- After you click on that option, you will get a separate page at the next step, where there will be another Activate your Credit Card button.
- Click on that Activate your Credit Card button to go forward.
- Enter the following information at next step – Credit Card Number, Date of Birth, Expiry Date etc.
- Now, after entry, click on Activate button.
- After completion of all the required steps, your Lloyds Credit Card will be successfully activated.
- Also, you can call over the following numbers of Lloyds Bank to activate your respective credit card – 0800 032 0444 or + 44 2074 812 548 (Customers of outside UK). You must call in between 7 am to 11 pm , 7 days a week to activate Lloyds Credit Card over phone.
Register Lloyds Credit Card Account :
- After activation of your Lloyds Credit Card, you must Sign up your credit card account online for managing your credit card online.
- To register your Lloyds Credit Card, at first you need to browse the following link through your browser once again – www.lloydsbank.com
- Now, go to Products & Services and after that Credit Cards option from the sub menu.
- Click on Manage Your Credit Cards option after that.
- The next page that you will get, there will be a separate section as Internet Banking.
- Go to Internet Banking and click on Register link below the Log in button.
- At next step, enter the following information correctly – Title, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, UK Post Code etc.
- Now, choose Credit Card at the desired place of Your Account Type and enter the complete credit Card Number at appropriate blank field.
- Click on Continue button to proceed with the registration process and create a suitable User ID and Password for your Lloyds Credit Card account.
- Now, follow further prompts of the upcoming stage to successfully Sign Up or register your Lloyds Credit Card account.
Lloyds Credit Card Account Log In :
- After account registration, you can log in to your Lloyds Credit Card account any time with the help of the following process and manage your card account easily.
- To log in to your respective Lloyds Credit Card account, click on the following link – www.lloydsbank.com
- Now, follow the above mentioned process to go to the Manage Your Credit card option.
- At this page, you will get Internet Banking section and there will be Log In button which you have to click.
- At the next step, you will get the Log In widget where you have to enter your User ID and Password associated with your account.
- Tick the Remember my User ID box based on your security of device or else skip it.
- Lastly, hit the green colored Continue button, and you will be logged in to your respective Lloyds Credit Card account.
Lloyds Credit Card Account User ID & Password Recovery :
- If you are not able to remember your log in credentials associated with Lloyds Credit Card account, you can reset it with the below mentioned process.
- Open the following link once again – www.lloydsbank.com and perform above mentioned prompts to get the credit card Login widget.
- There will be the following option for you beside the Continue button – ‘Forgotten your log in details ?’ .
- Click on the above mentioned ‘Forgotten your log in details’ link.
At next step, select Find Out Your User ID option for recovering the User ID, and click on Continue button.
- At next step, enter the following information – Account type (Credit card), Credit card Number, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth etc. and click on Continue button to verify your credit card account details.
- Follow further prompts and you will be able to recover your User ID of Lloyds Credit Card account.
Now, to reset your Password of Lloyds Credit Card account, you have to choose Change Your Password option at the previous stage and click on Continue button after that.
- At next step, enter the following information – User ID, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth etc.
- Now, click on Continue button to go forward and perform further prompts correctly.
- At the last step, you will be able to reset the password of your Lloyds Credit Card account successfully.
Lloyds Credit Card Payment :
- You can pay your Lloyds Credit Card dues, by just logging in to your Lloyds Credit Card account.
- Open the following link of Lloyds Bank with the help of your browser – www.lloydsbank.com
- Now, you have to perform the above mentioned log in process to go to your account.
- Enter your User Id and Password of your respective Lloyds Credit Card account.
- Click on Login button to Sign In to your account.
- Go to account dashboard and make your payment.
- You can go to your nearest Lloyds Bank branch physically, and get your payment done there.
- You can also, send the credit card payment on the mailing address, mentioned in your electronics statement of Lloyds Bank Credit card.
Also Read : CitiBank Credit Card Activation
Lloyds Credit Card Contact Options :
- To get assistance regarding your Lost or Stolen Lloyds Credit Card, you can dial the following helpline numbers of Lloyds Bank any time as per your convenience – 0800 096 9779 and +44 1702 278270 (outside UK Customers).
- For every other Lloyds credit card inquiries, you can dial the following numbers – 0345 606 2172 and +44 1702 278 272 (outside UK Customers).
- If you want to know more about Lloyds Credit Cards, you can go to the official website of Lloyds Bank by browsing the following link – www.lloydsbank.com
- To get further contact options from Lloyds Bank, you can browse the following link – www.lloydsbank.com/contact-us.
- You can follow Lloyds Bank, through their different social media accounts for current news and updates.