Table of Contents
Coles Credit Card Activation Guidelines :
Coles Group Limited does not have only one line of business. Since after incorporation in the year 1914, they have gradually expanded their business and currently has lots of subsidiary businesses, such as – Supermarket chain, Coles Online, Vintage Cellars, Coles Express, Coles Financial Services, Coles Liquor etc. Coles Credit Cards are a product offered by Coles Financial Services. Coles Financial Services has lot of credit card line based on every kind of financial requirement.
These credit cards of Coles, can also give you special rewards, low rates of APR, help you to achieve good credit score and discount offers as well. For this you need to use your Coles credit card in your day to day expenses. You can easily manage your respective Coles credit card account online. Here we will guide you regarding the activation, log in, application and other details associated with Coles credit card.
Coles Credit Card Benefits :
- All the Coles credit cards will give you up to 55 days interest-free on purchases if you pay the entire dues off each month.
- You will get the facility of a Mastercard and a Flybuys card in one Coles Credit Card.
- Coles credit card is easily accessible from the mobile wallet app.
- You can earn Flybusy points while you spend with Coles’s credit card.
- You will be able to save $ 10 instantly during the checkout when you redeem 2000 Flybuys Points of Coles.
- All the Coles Credit card comes with complimentary insurance for providing the customer’s purchase security.
- For additional security and frauds protection, there is a special Coles Shield facility attached with the card.
- There is a Chip Protection facility associated with every card.
- Any kind of credit card issuer, you will get 24*7 hrs of assistance from Coles Financial Services.
- There will be real-time notifications and alerts from Coles Financial Services for all Coles credit card transactions.
Coles Credit Card Rates & Interest :
- Annual Percentage Rate for Purchases, associated with Coles Rewards Credit Card and No annual Fee card is 19.99 % and 12.99 % for Coles Low Rate credit card.
- The annual Percentage Rate for Cash Advances is 19.99 % for all Coles Credit cards.
- The annual fee for Coles Rewards Card is $ 0 for the first year and $ 58 for Coles Low Rate credit card. Coles No Annual Fee Card is absolutely free from annual fees.
Apply For Coles Credit Card :
- To apply for a Coles Credit Card, you need to go to the official web page of Coles by following the given link – www.coles.com.au.
- Now, click on the Credit Cards option from the top menu bar, or go to www.coles.com.au/credit-cards page.
- Scroll down a bit and click on the Apply Now button below the respective card that you want to apply for.
- Click on Apply Now button once again.
- Read the official criteria of applying for a Coles credit card carefully.
- Click on Get Started button to start filling up the application form.
- Enter the following information at the next step – Title, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile Phone Number, Email Address etc.
- Click on Continue button to go to the next step.
- At next step, you have to provide the following information to complete your application – Personal Details, Details on work and Finances, Additional Information etc.
- Now, upload the required documents to the portal.
- Review the application form and the information once again before you submit your application form.
- You will get a notification regarding the acceptance of your Coles Credit Card application from Coles Financial Services and if your application got approved, you will shortly receive your credit card.
Activate Coles Credit Card :
- After receiving your Coles Credit Card, you must activate it to use it further.
- To activate your Coles Credit Card, first you need to browse the following direct activation link through your browser – www.secure.coles.com.au/apps/auth/signin.
- There will be the Log In widget at the left side of the page.
- Below the Login button, there will be another option as follows – ‘First Time Here? Register’.
- Click on that option and you will go to Card Activation widget.
- Enter the Card Number at respective blank field to proceed further.
- At next step, enter the following details – Card Number, CVV Number and Date of Birth
- At the next step, Coles Financial Services will verify your credit card details and once the verification process is done, you can easily activate your Coles Credit Card.
- You can also call in the following number and perform telephonic prompts to activate your Coles Credit Card – 1 -300 -306 -397.
Also Read : Activate First Premier Bank Credit Card
Coles Credit Card Account Sign In :
Here we will guide you, how you can easily log in to your respective Coles Credit Card account and get the online facilities –
- To log in to your respective Coles Credit Card account, you need to open the following website link – www.secure.coles.com.au/apps/auth/signin
- You will get the account Sign in widget at the left side of the page once you open the above link.
- Now, enter the Username and Password that is associated to your Coles Credit Card account at desired fields.
- You can tick the box beside ‘Remember my Username’ if your device’s security allows you to do so, or else avoid this step.
- Lastly, click on the Login button to sign in to your Coles Credit Card Account.
- After sign in, you will be able to enjoy all the facility associated with your Credit card account, manage Coles Credit card online etc.
Coles Credit Card Account Username & Password Recovery :
- If you are not able to remember your log in credentials i.e. Username & Password associated with your Coles Credit Card account, you can reset it with the below mentioned process.
- Open the following link once again – www.secure.coles.com.au/apps/auth/signin and you will get the Sign in widget at the left side of the page.
- Below the Log in button, there will be the following links – ‘ Forgot Your Username or Password ‘.
Now, click on Username link, if you wish to recover your Username of Coles Credit Card account.
- At the next step, enter your Credit Card Number at desired fields to go ahead.
- Follow further prompts at next step to get a Username recovery option in your Registered Phone number / Email Address engaged with your Coles credit card account.
If you want to reset your Password of Coles Credit Card account, click on Password link at the previous stage.
- At the next step, enter your Username of Coles Credit Card account and Credit Card Number at desired fields and click to continue.
- Follow further prompts to complete the account verification process.
- At the next step, you will be able to reset your Password of Coles Credit Card account.
Coles Credit Card Payment :
- You can pay your Coles Credit Card dues, by just logging in to your Coles Credit Card account.
- Open the following link of Coles Credit Card log in site with the help of your browser – www.secure.coles.com.au/apps/auth/signin
- Now, you have to perform the above mentioned log in process to go to your account.
- Enter your Registered Username and Password of your respective Coles account.
- Click on Login button to Sign In to your account.
- Go to account dashboard, and make your payment.
- You can also, send the credit card payment on the following mailing address, by sending payment cheque – Coles Mastercard, GPO Box 5427, Sydney NSW 2001.
- You can pay your Coles Credit card dues with the help of another financial option namely BPAY, where you need to use Biller Code 8862 followed by your 16-digit Coles credit card number as your Customer Reference number.
Coles Financial Services Contact Support :
- To get general assistance regarding your Coles Credit Card, you can dial the following helpline numbers of Coles Financial Services any time as per your convenience – 1 -300 – 306 -397 and (+61) 2 8288 2890 (for international clients)
- You can also share your queries of Coles Credit Card by addressing your letter in the following mailing address – Coles Mastercard, GPO Box 40, Sydney NSW 2001.
- For any financial hardship, you can email your query to Coles Financial Services in the following email address – email@example.com.
- For lost and stolen Coles Credit card reporting, you can dial the following 24*7 helpline number – 1 -300 – 306 -397 and (+61) 2 8288 2890 (for international clients).
- If you want to know more about Coles credit cards, you can go to the official website of Coles by browsing the following link – www.coles.com.au
- You can follow Coles Financial Services, through their social media accounts.