Received the Chase Card in the mail? If yes then one can log into their accounts at the website of the Chase Credit Card. Once signed in the user will be able to access their card and get it active for purchases.
Once your card is activated you can shop using the card anytime anywhere you wish. You can get started with the credit card activation at the online portal of the Chase Card. Here is a complete guide using which you can activate your Chase Credit Card online. Read on and have a nice time activating card.
Table of Contents
What is the Credit Card Activation
On receiving the Chase Card you need to activate it for purchases. Once the card is activated you will be able to use it at multiple destinations. However, it is necessary to activate the card as you cannot use of before activation.
The user can activate their Chase Card over the web. If you have trouble activating your Chase Card online you can connect with the help desk for support or follow the detailed walkthrough below.
Requirements for Activation
In order to activate Chase Card Online you must have the following things:
Internet– The user needs to have a working internet connection so that he/she can access the activation page.
Electronic Device– You can log in or activate Chase card account using any electronic device. One can use a mobile phone, computer or laptop.
Private Device– If you use a private device you can browse securely and save passwords.
Chase Card Activation
- To activate your credit card open the www.chase.com/verifycard
- As the website opens there is the verification section below.
- There you will find a text reading ‘please sign in to verify you’ve received your new credit card’.
- Click on the enroll link below to set up an account and activate your card.
- Or if you have an account you can log in and active the card on the account dashboard.
Chase Card Login Steps:
- Visit the Chase Credit Card Login page to begin www.chase.com
- Look at the top right corner of the screen and there is the welcome section.
- Below there is a ‘Sign In’ button.
- Click on it and the sign in page appears.
- Enter the Username and Password in the white spaces.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button below and you can access account.
- In case you have lost your login credentials open the Chase Login page.
- Look at the bottom of the sign in widget and there is the ‘Forgot username/password?’ link.
- Click on it and a new page opens.
- Provide the following information for identification:
- Select identity verify method
- Social security number
- Account type
- Click the ‘Next’ button below and you are ready to go.
Read More: How to Pay Chase Credit Card Bill
If you have read the article above you can sign into your account without any trouble. However, if you have trouble accessing your account you can connect with us through the comments section.