How to Apply for the Amex Gift Card
About America Express
The American Express Company is a multinational financial company in the United States. It was first started in 1850. Headquarter of the AMEX is located at 200 Vesey Street in New York City. American Express offers credit cards, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
AMEX Gift Card
You can gift AMEX Gift Card to every imporatn person on your life. If you want to purchase a bunch of Gift Cards for your employees or your loyal customers, then you should consider the Business Gift Card. You can purchase Personal Gift Card for your friends and family. You can choose the value range between $25 to $3,000.
Terms and Conditions of AMEX Gift Card
- AMEX Gift Card has no expiration date.
- If you lost the card, it will be replaced, you just have to call at 1-888-846-4308.
- You can redeem your card at any American Express locations.
- AMEX Gift Card cannot be redeemed for purchasing another gift card.
How To Get AMEX Gift Card
It is very easy to apply for the AMEX Gift Card. You just need to follow some instructions to complete the application process. You may face a few difficulties to apply for the AMEX Gift Card. In that can, follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the American Express Gift Card.
- By clicking on this link www.amexgiftcard.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- If you want to order Gift Cards for a group, clients, or customers, then you can choose the Business Gift Cards by selecting Shop Business Gift Cards.
- If you want to order 5 cards or less, then you can choose Personal Gift Cards by selecting the Shop Gift Cards.
- Then, you need to select the Gift Card design for the list.
- There, select the amount of your card value.
- You can select your card message.
- After that, you need to click on the Add to Cart option.
- Then, select the Cart and proceed to checkout.
- Then, provide the shipping address and then simply click on the Continue to the Payment option.
- If you have a promo code, then you can apply that too.
- You will receive your Gift Card in your mail address.
You can also apply for the AMEX Gift Card at participating retail locations. Some of the retailers are CVS Pharmacy, Family Dollar, Fred’s, Rite Aid Pharmacy, Target, Walmart, etc.
How to Activate AMEX Gift Card
If you are purchasing the AMEX Gift Card at any of the retail stores, then you will get the card ready to use. But in some cases, there may be a delay of up to four hours to activate. Otherwise, you can activate your card on the website, which is listed on the back of your card.
How to Check AMEX Gift Card Balance
There are mainly two methods to check your Gift Card balance. You can follow the methods below to check the AMEX Gift Card balance:
- First, you have to visit this link balance.amexgiftcard.com.
- There, you will find the sign-in section.
- There, you need to enter the 15 digits of the card number.
- Enter your card expiration date.
- You have to enter the security code in the text field.
- If you want, then you can enter your email address. They will send gift card related information on your email.
- Then, you have to check the box, I’m not a robot.
- After that, you need to click on the Sign In option.
- After entering into the portal, you can easily check your AMEX Gift Card balance.
You can also check your Gift Card balance over your phone. To check your AMEX Gift Card balance, you need to call at 1-888-846-4308.
Also Read : Apply For HSBC Gold MasterCard Online
How to Redeem AMEX Gift Card
You can redeem your gift card at American Express locations. At the time of payment, you have to preset your gift card. The purchase amount will be deducted from your AMEX Gift Card.
AMEX Gift Card Customer Support
If you face any problem or have any queries about the AMEX Gift Card, then you can contact the customer service at:
American Express Gift Card Customer Care
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808
If you purchased the Gift Card from Target, then call at 1-833-792-5087.