Walmart Credit Card Activation Guidelines :
Walmart is a renowned multinational retail chain of classic hypermarkets and also famous for their discounted stores all over the world. Mr. Sam Walton incorporated this world famous organization in 1962. In current days, Walmart is serving to 24 different countries with their 10,524 active stores and online shopping options. You will get different supermarkets, hypermarkets, convenience stores with Walmart.
Walmart has launched a credit card line for their customers in association with Capital One Bank, to provide the customer’s credit options while purchasing product from the brand. There are also some other benefits, except brand purchases that are associated with this Walmart card. In this article, you will not only come across the different benefits of this Walmart credit card of Capital One Bank, but also you will get useful tips to activate and use your Walmart credit card online.
Walmart Credit Card Benefits :
- For buying selected merchandise from Walmart.com, using your new Walmart credit card, you will get a 5 % discount offer from Walmart including free pick up and delivery.
- You will get 2 % Cash Back as rewards for using your credit card at fuel stations, Walmart stores, restaurants and travelling.
- Also Walmart Mastercard will give you 1 % Cash back for all other credit card purchases.
- You can also redeem your reward points easily as check or statement credit.
- You can use the rewards points on shopping from Walmart’s online shopping site.
- You can use the rewards points for buying Walmart Gift Cards, booking of flights, booking of hotels and lot of other redeem options are available.
- There will be an exclusive savings day offered to the Walmart Credit Card Customers.
- All the Walmart credit cards are widely accepted anywhere Mastercard are accepted.
- There is zero fraud liability associated with every Walmart Credit Card which will ensure the users purchase security.
- You can easily lock your Walmart Credit Card if required.
- Any kind of credit card issuer, you will get 24*7 hrs of assistance from Walmart’s customer support desk and Capital One Bank.
- There will be real-time notifications and alerts from Walmart for all of their credit card transactions.
- Using Walmart Credit Card is easy, convenient, and secure.
Walmart Credit Card Rates & Interest :
- The Annual Percentage Rate for purchases and Quick Cash, associated with Walmart Credit Card is 26.99 % and may vary based on your creditworthiness and market scenario.
- There is no annual fee associated with Walmart’s Credit Card.
- If your balance is below $ 28, your minimum payment will be equal the balance of your card. Or else, your minimum payment will be greater than $ 28 or 1% of your balance plus new interest and late payment fees.
- Penalty fees for late payment of Walmart Credit Card dues are up to $ 39.
- To avoid paying extra interest, you must complete each billing cycle within 25 days.
Also Read : Victorias Secret Credit Card Login
Activate Walmart Credit Card :
- After receiving your Walmart Credit Card, you must activate it to use it further.
- Basically, you must register your card for online access using Capital One Bank’s online platform, in order to activate it.
- To activate your Walmart Credit Card, first, you need to browse the following link through your browser once again – www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402.
- Click on the Manage Your Card button from the top right corner of the website.
- At the next step, click on Add and Manage Your Card button.
- Now, you will get the Sign-Up widget of Walmart Credit Card in association with Capital One Bank’s online platform.
- In that widget, you will get the following link- ‘Set Up Online Access’ which you have to click to go forward.
- In the next step, enter the following information – Last Name, Social Security Number or ITIN, Date of Birth etc.
- Click on Get Started button after entering the above information correctly.
- Follow further prompts at the upcoming stage to initiate your account Username and Password with Capital One.
- In the next step, your Walmart Credit Card Account will be registered with Capital One Bank’s online platform and your card will also be activated.
- Also, you can also call over the following number of Capital One Bank to activate your respective credit card – (800) 955-7070.
Apply For Walmart Credit Card :
To apply for a Walmart Credit Card, you can follow the below-mentioned steps –
- To apply for a Walmart Credit Card, you need to go to the official web page of Walmart credit card by browsing the following link through your browser –www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402
- At the left-hand side of the page, there will be Apply Now button which you have to click.
- At the next step, log in to your respective Walmart Account by entering the appropriate Username and Password of your account.
- After log in, at next step, you have to click on the following option – Continue to My Application.
- Enter the following information at the next step – Legal First Name, Middle Initials, Legal Last Name, Date of Birth, Social Security Number, Citizenship, etc.
- Now, enter the following information like contact details – Residential Address, Apt. / Suite, Zip Code, City, State, Email Address, Primary Phone Number, etc.
- Now, enter the following financial information – Employment Status, Total annual Income, Monthly rent/mortgage, Bank Accounts, etc.
- Now, you will get details of your Walmart Credit Card fees and other terms and conditions attached to the card.
- Read the terms carefully and tick the appropriate consent boxes for acknowledgment of those terms.
- Review the application form and the information once again before you click on the Continue button to submit your details.
- Perform rest of the prompts to complete your application.
- You will get a notification regarding the acceptance of your Walmart Credit Card application from Walmart.
- After your application got approved, you will shortly receive your Walmart Credit Card over mail in your registered mailing address.
Walmart Credit Card Account login:
- After account registration and credit card activation, you can log in to your Walmart Credit Card account any time with the help of the following process and manage your card account easily.
- To log in to your respective Walmart credit card account, click on the following link – www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402
- Once the web page will open, look at the right side of the page to locate the Manage Your Card button.
- Click on that Manage Your Card button to go forward.
- Now, click on Add and Manage Your Card button to get the Log in widget of Walmart Credit card in association with Capital One Bank’s online platform at next step.
- Enter the Username and Password associated with your Walmart Credit Card account at respective blank fields.
- Now, tick the Remember Me box if your device is personal to remember your Username for future log in references. If you don’t feel safe with your device’s security, you better skip this step.
- Lastly, hit the Sign in button, and you will be logged in to your respective Walmart Credit Card account with Capital One platform.
Walmart Credit Card Account Username & Password Recovery :
- If you are not able to remember your Username & Password associated with your Walmart Credit Card account, you can reset it with the below mentioned process.
- Open the following link once again – www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402 and follow further prompts to get the Login widget provided by Capital One bank.
- There will be the following option for you below the Sign In button – ‘Forgot Username or Password?’ .
- At next step, enter the following information – Last Name, Social Security Number, Date of Birth associate with your card and click on Find Me button to initiate the account verification process.
- Follow further prompts to complete the account verification process of Walmart Credit Card.
- At the next step, you will be able to recover your Username and reset your Password of Walmart Credit Card account.
Walmart Credit Card Payment :
- You can pay your Walmart Credit Card dues, by just logging in to your Walmart Credit Card account.
- Open the following link of Walmart Credit Card log in site with the help of your browser – www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402
- Now, you have to perform the above mentioned log in process to go to your account.
- Enter your Username and Password of your respective Walmart credit card account associated with Capital One Bank.
- Click on Sign In button to Sign In to your respective credit card account.
- Go to account dashboard and make your payment.
There will be also another offline option for you which will allow you to pay your Walmart Credit Card dues without logging into your account.
- You can send your payment in the following address of Capital One bank – Attn: Payment Processing, Walmart Credit Card, PO Box 71083, Charlotte, NC 28272-1083.
- For express and overnight payments, you can mail your payment check to the following address – Capital One, Attn: Payment Processing, Walmart Credit Card, 6125 Lakeview Rd, Suite 800, Charlotte, NC 28269.
Walmart Credit Card Contact Options :
- To get general assistance regarding your Walmart Credit Card, you can dial the following helpline numbers of Capital One bank any time as per your convenience – 1 -800 -227 -4825, 1 -804 -934 -2001 (outside US Customers).
- For online banking support related to Walmart Credit Card account, you can dial the following number of Capital One bank for assistance – 1 -866 -750 -0873 .
- For fraud protection related to Walmart Credit Card account, you can dial the following numbers of Capital One bank for assistance – 1 -800 -427 -9428 or 1 -800 -239 -7054.
- You can also browse the following website link of Walmart to get more information on Walmart Credit Card – www.walmart.com/cp/walmart-credit-card/632402
- You can follow Walmart, through their different social media accounts for current news and updates.