Target Gift Cardholders are enabled to check their card balance conveniently over the web through a safe and secure online Gift Card Balance Check website. The service is available from any computer or mobile device connected with the internet at any hour of the day or night and from anywhere in the world.
Target Corporation is one of the largest retailers and corporations in the United States. The company operates nearly 1844 stores and 41 distribution centers throughout the country its retail format of the discount store, hypermarket, and small-format store. Target is also one of the top gift card sellers in the world, both by value and unit.
How to Check Target Gift Card Balance Online
To find out how much credit you have left on your Target Gift Card or E-Gift Card, online is the fastest and easiest way. If you are a Target gift cardholder, physical or digital, you can take the following steps to check the balance on your begin Target Gift Card. Before beginning, just keep your Target Gift or E-gift Card handy to get the necessary information during the procedure.
- Visit the Target Gift Card Webpage at www.target.com/guest/gift-card-balance
- Enter your 15-digit Target Gift Card Number and the Access Number or PIN in their respective fields in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Check balance” button to view the balance amount of your Target gift card.
If you are a Target Physical Gift Cardholder, you may need to gently remove the metallic silver strip on the back of your card to reveal the Card Number as well as Access Number. It may also include an Event or Sequence Number that is not required for balance check.
How to Reload Target Gift Card:
Target Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards are reloadable gift card but the reloading process cannot be done online. For that, you will need to visit a Target store and ask the associate to reload your gift card.
Note that, some Target gift cards like Specialty Gift Cards for music, gaming, and restaurants such as iTunes, Xbox, Olive Garden, and Third-party Gift Cards like Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are not reloadable.
How to Purchase Target Gift Card Online
Target offers a wide variety of Physical and Virtual Gift Cards. The digital or virtual gift cards are also available in two types-Target Mobile Gift Cards, delivered to a Mobile Phone Number, and Target E- Gift Cards, delivered to an Email Address. The cards can be purchased Target store, on Target.com, and in the Target app. Target Gift Cards are redeemable at Target stores and Target.com.
Plastic Gift Card
- Visit the official Target website www.target.com
- Click on the “Gift Cards” link on the upper right-hand side of the homepage.
- Scroll down and click on the “Target GiftCards” from the left
- Choose a category under ‘Shop by occasion’
- Here you can sort by features and pick your preferred delivery type
- Select a card design and click on the image or the red “choose options” button below the card.
- Select your card value ranging from $5 to $1000 and quantity. Then choose a delivery method from Mail, Email, and Mobile if you have not done it in the previous step.
- Before clicking the “ADD TO CART” you can go to the lower part of the page to view card details, shipping and returns info, Q&A, ratings, etc.
- Select the cart icon at the top right corner of the page and proceed with checkout
- Edit cart quantity in the cart if you want and click the “I’m ready to check out” and follow the prompts to place your order.
Specialty Gift Cards
- Go to the Target Gift Cards webpage Click Here
- Scroll down and click on the “Specialty Gift Cards” on the right-hand side.
- Select a category and choose a Card Design.
- Select the card denomination, quantity, and delivery method.
- Read descriptions and all the relevant details about the item found under the card area.
- Click on the “Add to Cart” to proceed for checkout or buy another card.
Target Physical Gift Cards will be delivered by mail to your provided shipping address in 5-7 business days. Target E- Gift Cards will be sent via email and Target Mobile Gift Cards will be delivered by text message to your mobile device usually within 4 hours or on your scheduled delivery date for up to three months in advance.
For Mobile Gift Cards, your mobile device must be web-enabled as the gift card is delivered to access by a link. Customized messages are not available on this card. And Electronic Gift Card delivered by email includes a bar code that can be scanned in-store and online also at target.com.
Target retail gift cards are also available at over 10,000 locations nationwide including Kroger and Safeway grocery stores and CVS Pharmacy and Rite Aid pharmacies.
Corporate Gift Cards
Target Corporate Gift Cards are used to order 10 or more Target Physical or Digital Gift Cards. It is an easy alternative to purchase gift cards in bulk and send them to your customers, employees, team members, and any other group of 10-10,000 people. To order Target Corporate or Bulk Gift Cards online. you can
- Go to Target Corporate & Bulk Gift Cards Webpage Click Here
- Scroll down and click on the “Physical gift cards: Log in” box in the middle to enter your Guest Number and Password to sign in and order.
- If you are an existing Target Corporate Gift Cards customer but have not an account, “Physical gift cards: Sign up” box from the left-hand side.
- Enter your Guest Number and Email Address. (The guest number can be found on your Target invoice or receipt. If you cannot locate, call the customer service number)
- Then create a password following the password policy; complete the captcha and click the “Sign in” button.
- And if you are the first time user and new to the Corporate GiftCards ordering system, click on the “Create a New Account” button.
- Enter the required company and contact information, primary billing address, shipping address, and set a password to create an online profile.
- After registering, log in to your Target Corporate Gift Card Account and select the gift cards and provide other details to place an order.
You can also order Target Corporate Virtual Gift Cards by clicking the “Digital gift cards: Sign up/ Log in” box. Click “Continue” to enter the CashStar site. Click the “Get Started” button to register or log in to your business account to purchase Target Gift Cards in bulk.
Target Gift Card Customer Service Phone Number: 1-800-544-2943
Target Gift Card Corporate Customer Service Number: 1-800-544-3875
Email Address: B2B.GiftCards@Target.com
Target Online Guest Service Phone Number: 1-800-591-3869