Table of Contents
Premier Bank Online Banking Login:
Premier Bankcard is an unstable card choice for individuals with no record as a consumer or a terrible FICO rating, yet we don’t suggest this as a credit-building device. There are a lot of better cards for building Visas that don’t force a considerable rundown of charges and ludicrously exorbitant loan fees like First Premier MasterCard. When you open your record, both the one-time program expense and first-year yearly charge are naturally deducted from your credit limit.
So in case you’re allocated a $500 limit dependent on your reliability, your underlying accessible credit is in reality $375. That is not all with regards to expenses, however. There’s likewise an expense each time you’re supported for a credit limit increment. First Premier might start surveying your record for a credit limit increment following 13 months, and charge the expense consequently in case you’re qualified and support for an expansion.
Features of MyFirstPremierBankCard:
- In light of your financial soundness, this card requires a one-time straightforward Processing Fee of $25 to $95, to be settled completely before the Credit Account is opened. In the event that the Processing Fee isn’t settled completely within 85 days, the application will be removed.
- Charges lessen your accessible credit. For instance, if your underlying credit limit is $300, your underlying accessible credit will be just about $225, given the $75 Annual Fee that is charged on the card.
- Your record history reports to the significant Consumer Reporting Agencies
- Utilize your card wherever MasterCard cards are acknowledged.
Rates of MyFirstPremierBankCard:
- One-time fees are $25 to $95
- The annual fee is $75 to $125 1st year, $45 to $49 after
- The monthly fee is $0 to $8 1st year, $6.25 to $10.4 after
- The regular rate is 36%
- Grace’s period is for 27 days
- Max late fee is $39
- A foreign transaction fee is 3%
- Cash advance APR is 36%
- The cash advance fee is 5%
Login to your Premier Bank:
- Visit the official webpage of the First Premier Bank Credit Card. The URL for the webpage is www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Then click on the Login button.
- At the center-right section of the page, there is the log-in section. Add the Username, password
- Now click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Retrieve Premier Bank Login Information:
- To retrieve the information go to the portal using the URL www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Click on the ‘Forgot username/password?’ button under the login boxes.
- Provide your SSN click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Sign Up for Premier Bank Account:
- Go to the First Premier Credit Card portal by using the URL www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Now hit on the ‘Set up online access’ button.
- Next, add the SSN and click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instruction to sign up with the account.
- To activate the card go to the website www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- Log in with the online account.
- After logging in you can use the card.
Accept the Mail Offer of MyFirstPremierBankCard:
- To accept the mail offer visit the webpage www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- On the top right side of the page click on the ‘Accept mail offer’ tab.
- Add the confirmation number
- Next click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- If you don’t have a mail offer then you need to apply manually.
Apply for MyFirstPremierBankCard:
- Go to the First Premier Bank Credit Card portal home page. The URL for the website is www.mypremiercreditcard.com
- At the center-left side of the page click on the ‘Apply now’ button.
- Enter the required details and follow the page instructions and complete the card application.
MyFirstPremierBankCard Bill Pay by Phone:
- To pay the bill by phone you have to call on a toll-free number.
- Call on 1-888-818-7127.
MyFirstPremierBankCard Bill Pay by Cash:
- Money Gram: Call 1-800-926-9400 for Money Gram locations or visit moneygram.com
- You will require your Credit Card Number and the Receive Code ‘6267’
- Same payment posting times as Payment by Phone
- Costs may vary for the payment
- You need to contact Money Gram for rates
- Western Union: You will require your Credit Card Number and the Code City ‘PREMIER SD’
- Same payment posting times as Payment by Phone
- Costs may vary for payments
- You have to contact Western Union for rates.
Also Read: How to Manage your Citi Miles Card Online
MyFirstPremierBankCard Bill Pay by ACI:
- You can make the payment through ACI.
- For this visit the webpage speedpay.com/PremierBankcard
- Now enter account number and hit on ‘Log in’ button.
- You can also call on 1-888-818-7127 to make payment.
- ACI Payment charges a $3.25 fee for this service.
MyFirstPremierBankCard Bill Pay Through Mail:
- For mail payment send the payment to company specified addresses.
- Post it to: US Postal Mail: Checks or Money Orders. You have to allow 5-7 days for delivery.
- First PREMIER Bank, PO Box 5529, Sioux Falls SD 57117-5529
- Express Mail: Checks or Money Orders. Allow 1 to 3 days for delivery.
- DHL, UPS, Fed Ex, US Postal. First PREMIER Bank, 3820 N. Louise Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57107-0145
- Check with carrier for rates.
- Payments received by 5 P.M. central time will be credited as of that day. Payments received after 5 P.M. central time will be credited for the next day.
MyFirstPremierBankCard Bill Pay by Bank Wire:
- For this you need First PREMIER Bank’s ABA number: 091408598
- Any Bank wire got by 5 P.M. center time will be credit as of the date got. Any Bank wire got after 5 P.M. center time will be credited as of the following day.
- Cost PREMIER Bankcard, LLC charges $5.00 to deal with a bank wire installment.
- Your Bank may likewise charge an expense for a bank wire installment.
- Check with your bank for extra expenses.
MyFirstPremierBankCard Bill Pay by Remote Payment Service:
- For this payment check with your neighborhood bank for accessibility
- Sign into your Bill Pay Service supplier
- Utilize the accompanying data to add another biller or payee First PREMIER Bank, PO BOX 5529, Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
- Enter your 16 digit MasterCard number in the Account Number field.
- It might take them as long as 2 days to deal with your installment. This implies that you may not see the installment for you for as long as 2 days.
First Premier Bank Customer Service:
For more information call on 800-987-5521.