FC Bank Online banking Login:
FC Bank Online Banking is a service that allows users to sign into their accounts in order to view and manage finances. You can access your account if you are an existing account holder. Anyone who hasn’t yet registered for an account can sign up at the website of the bank.
Online banking can also be accessed via the mobile app of the FC Bank. You can download the application of the bank for Android as well as iOS devices. In this post we have offered a complete guide to the account login procedure.
Table of Contents
What is the FC Bank Online Login:
FC Bank or the First Commonwealth Bank is a financial corporation located in Indiana, Pennsylvania. It is a financial services provider that offers a wide range of financial products and services to the individuals primarily in the Western and Central Pennsylvania area.
The bank provides financial services for small business solutions, mortgages, insurance and wealth management. Logging into your account you can view past transaction history, enroll for e-statements, check loan repayment history, update personal information, sign up for account updates and much more. Scroll down to find a guide to the account login procedure.
Requirements to Log in:
In order to sign into FC Bank you must have the following things handy:
Internet– The user must have an active internet connection to sign into FC Bank.
Electronic Device– You can make use of any electronic device such as a computer, smartphone or laptop.
Private Device– If you have a private device you can save credentials and browse securely.
Login Credentials– One needs to remember their account login id and password at the time of signing in.
How to Log into FC Bank Online Banking:
- To sign into your FC Bank account you need to open the login homepage. www.fcbanking.com
- As the website opens there is the ‘Account Login’ button at the top right corner.
- The online banking login section is also at the right of the screen.
- Enter the Online Banking ID in the white space.
- Click on the sign in button below and you can enter a password to access account.
Also Read : Login To Your First Bank Online Account
- In case the user has lost their account login password they need to open the website of the FC Bank.
- Just below the sign in button there is the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the reset page.
- Provide the following details there to reset password:
- Online banking id
- Email address on file
- Email subject
- Tap ‘Continue’ and you can reset your password.
How to Enroll:
- To enroll for an account open the homepage of the bank.
- At the bottom of the login widget there is a link that reads ‘New to Online Banking? Enroll Now’.
- Click on it and you will be taken to the enrolment page.
- Agree to the terms and conditional there and complete the enroll page 1 with the following data:
- Social security number
- Account number
- Click ‘Continue’ and you can set up account in the next steps.