First Bank Online Banking Login:
First Bank offers its users with online account login services. If you are an account holder at the bank you can sign into your account at the website of the bank. Online account login services are offered to all the account holders at the bank. Whether you have a personal banking account, business banking, mortgage or loan account you can sign in to view and manage finances over the web.
Logging into your online banking account one can gain access to a wide range of features that enable the user to bank over the web. Read the post below for an easy guide to the account login procedure.
Table of Contents
What is the First Bank Login:
If you have signed in before then you might be aware of the online banking portal of the bank. Logging into your online account at the bank you can view past transaction history, make a payment, view credit card bills, check loan account repayment statements, apply for additional products, register for e-statements, transfer funds, check your account balance and much more.
You can sign in using the mobile application of the bank or use any computer browser. The mobile app is available for all Android as well as iOS devices.
Requirements to Log in:
To sign in you need to meet the following requirements:
Internet– The user needs to check whether they have an active internet connection.
Account– You must have enrolled for an account to log in. If you do not have an account you can create one.
Authorization– Online banking services are only for the existing account holders of the First Bank.
Electronic Device– You can use any web browser or download the mobile app of the bank from the App Store.
Private Device– To keep personal and financial information secure we recommend you to use a private device.
How to Log into First Bank:
- In order to sign into your online banking account, visit the homepage of the First Bank. www.efirstbank.com
- Once the website opens there is the log in the section at the top left.
- After you have found it enter the User id and Password in the white spaces.
- Choose an account type from the drop-down menu below and click on the ‘Log In’ button below.
You can check on the ‘Remember User ID’ box if you wish the browser to remember your account for the next time.
Also Read : List of Citibank Routing Number for USA
- Any user who has forgotten a password should open the homepage of the bank.
- As the website opens there is the ‘Forgot Password?’ link at the bottom left of the login section.
- Click on it and you will be taken ahead to the password reset page.
- Once the web page opens provide the following data:
- User id
- Last 4 digits of social security number
- Choose a verification method
- Last 4 digits of card number
- Tap the ‘Next’ button below to reset password.
This was all we could provide on the First Bank Internet Banking Login procedure. You can sign into your account without any trouble following the steps below. We wish you have a great login session ahead.