pncpathfinder.com – PNC Pathfinder Employee LoginGuide
PNC Pathfinder Employee Account Login :
PNC Bank offers its employees a specially designed HR web portal, PNC Pathfinder, to access personalized benefits information and transaction all in one place in a few clicks. The PNC Pathfinder employee portal is available for both the full-time and part-time employees of PNC Financial Services Group. And it can be easily accessible from within or outside PNC’s network at any time at the user’s convenience.
How to Log In to PNC Pathfinder Employee Account :
To utilize the PNC Pathfinder service, you must be an enrolled employee of PNC Bank with the required login credentials. If you are one such eligible active PNC employee, you can log in to your PNC Pathfinder Account in three easy steps that you can find below.
- Visit the PNC Pathfinder Login Portal at pncpathfinder.com
- Enter your PNC Employee User ID and the Password linked to it in the blanks specific for the info in the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Sign On” button to enter into the PNC Pathfinder system.
Now, you can access all the tools and resources of the site for your personalized employee benefits as well as other job-related information and transactions conveniently.
Not that all the features and options of the PNC Pathfinder Employee portal may not function properly only inside the network of PNC.
How to Recover PNC Pathfinder Employee Account Login Info :
Currently, the PNC Pathfinder Employee portal has no option to recover or reset the login ID and password through the self-help option or some other tools online. If you forgot your PNC Pathfinder Employee Account login credentials, you have to contact the HR department. PNC HR team can help you to recover your username and password and get back to your PNC Pathfinder Employee Account Access.
How to Enroll in PNC Employee Benefits with PNC Pathfinder Online :
If you are a new hire or need to enroll in PNC Pathfinder by the deadlines shown on your PNC Enrollment worksheet, you can do it online by completing a few simple steps. There is no special login required; all you need to do is
- Visit the PNC Pathfinder portal at pncpathfinder.com from the PNC intranet.
- Click on the enrollment link under ‘On Your Radar’ at the top of your snapshot page.
- Go to the Benefits Panel and hit the point logo. Or, click the “Enroll” link.
- After you reach the UPoint page, select the ‘New hire benefits enrollment’. Or, click the envelope link at the top right corner to go to the Message Center to click on the ‘Enroll in your Benefits’.
- Provide the required details and click the “Confirm” as you are ready to submit your elections.
Lastly, you will receive a confirmation email with all the details of your benefits elections, and costs.
Also Read : My Marshfield Clinic Login
PNC Employee Benefits Features :
PNC offers a wide range of competitive employee benefits to support the employees and their eligible family members’ health care needs and other well-beings plans and programs. Here are the highlights of the key employee benefits provided by PNC Financial Services.
- 2021 Health, Dental, Vision and life insurance
- Medical and prescription drug coverage with health-choice options and carrier
- PNC BeneFit Plus Health Savings Account
- Wellness Rewards Program and PNC salary-based contribution
- Living Well Program for the total well-being covering three important parts: health, life, and money
- Confidential resources, coaching, and support through GuidanceResources and Castlight
- Employee Assistance Program for day-to-day challenges like mental health, parenting, financial well-being
- Personal advocacy services and Tobacco cessation
- Retirement pension plan and Incentive Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Vacation, holidays, leaves, and other paid time off and time away from work
- Maternity and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Commuter benefits
- Standard short-term and long-term disability
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- PNC discounts and more
Contact Information :
PNC HR Service Center Phone Number: 877-968-7762
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org