advance.lexis.com – Lexis Advance Sign InGuide
Lexis Advance Online Account Login :
LexisNexis provides its customers a safe and secure web portal for their product sign-in to deliver them legal and risk solutions conveniently. And use all the materials and feature functionality available within this online service as well as stay connected at all times from anywhere in the world. The Lexis Advance Online Account Login is only for authorized users to access their legal search.
LexisNexis is a US company offering customers computer-assisted legal research, regulatory, and business information-based service. Owned by RELX, it is one of the largest electronic databases for legal and public records.
How to Log In to Lexis Advance Online Account :
The registered LexisNexis clients and their authorized employees, partners, members, students, and contractors are eligible to access Lexis Advance. To log in to your Lexis Advance Online Account, have your LN ID and Password ready and then you can take the steps listed below.
- Visit the main LexisNexis website at www.lexisnexis.com
- Click the locked “SIGN-IN” link located at the top right corner of the page.
- You will be directed to the LexisNexis Product Sign In page to click the “Lexis” link. It is found under the ‘L’ column in the Index or the left-hand side in the Frequently Used Product section.
- You can also reach the Lexis Sign-In portal directly by visiting advance.lexis.com
- Enter your LexisNexis ID and the Password linked to it in their fields on the left-hand side of the page. Enable the ‘SHOW’ option at the end of the password field if you want to ensure that you have entered it correctly.
- Select the “Remember Me” checkbox to store a part of the login info in the device you are using so that you can access the site faster from the next time. Do not use the function if you are on a public workstation or not-so-trusted device.
- Click the “Sign In” button to enter into your Lexis Advance Online Account
Once logged in, you have the right to access the content of the system. You will also have the right to fax, email, download, make printouts or create a single printout utilizing the tools and commands of your Lexis Advance Account Online Services.
How to Update Lexis Advance Online Account Login Info :
If you need to update your Lexis sign-in profile, click the “Help” link at the top right of the login section. Then, select the “Update my sign-in profile” link from the drop-down list in the box. Enter your ID and Password in their respective places and hit the “Sign In” button. Now make the preferred changes of your Lexis Advance Online Account ID, password, security question and answer, email address, etc.
For disabling the “Remember Me” option, sign off to your Lexis Advance Online Account. And click the “Forget My Sign-in Information” link on the page that appeared on your screen.
Also Read : Stellar MLS Login
How to Recover Lexis Advance Online Account Login :
To retrieve the User ID or reset the password of your Lexis Advance Online Account, you can initiate the recovery process in the following way.
To Request ID :
- Go to the Lexis Sign-In portal advance.lexis.com
- Click on the “Forgot your ID or password?” link located below the sign-in area on the left.
- Select the “Forgot ID” option and enter the email address you provided during your LexisNexis Online Account
- Click the “Submit” button
An email containing your ID will be sent to you.
To Reset Password :
- Select the “Forgot Password” option from LexisNexis Forgot ID or Password page
- Enter your LN ID in the ID box and submit.
- Answer the security question correctly to have the opportunity to establish a new password.
When you create a password for your Lexis Advance Online Account, remember that it must be 8 to 50 characters in length with no space. You should not include your LN ID or any of your last five passwords. It also must have at least 1 of the 3 categories of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters.
If you need to see the minimum hardware and supported browser requirements, select the “Tips” link from the ‘Help’ option on your Lexis Advance Online Account login page.
Contact Information :
LexisNexis Customer Support Phone Number: 1-800-543-6862