How to Pay Citi Card Bill Online:
Do you have a Citi Credit Card? If yes then you can pay your credit card bill online at the Citi website. Once the user has signed in he/she will be able to make payment without any hassle of traditional payment.
Citi Bank has developed a user-friendly web portal using which they can sign into their account. You can also log in using the mobile app of Citi Bank. Read the post below for a step-by-step guide to the credit card bill payment procedure.
Citi Credit Card Overview:
Citi is the issuer of a wide range of credit cards that ranges from everyday credit cards to business credit cards. You can select from the options available to get the card that suits your requirements. To get the card inside your wallet one needs to fill out the application form and wait until approval.
Credit cards issued by Citi shower you with plenty of rewards that let you save on all your expenses. Along with offering plenty of benefits the credit card enables its users with an easy account management feature. The bill payment process has been eased with the introduction of the online portal.
Table of Contents
Steps to Payment for Citi Card Bills:
- Citi Credit Card bill payment can be done online by logging in.
- Once signed in the user can pay their bills. To get started open the Citi Card website. payonline.citicards.com
- As the webpage opens you will find a sign-on widget at the top right corner.
- Type in your User ID and Password in the respective spaces.
- Next tap on the ‘Sign On’ button below.
- After you have logged in you will find the payment tab.
- Enter the payment information required and follow the prompts to make the payment.
Forgot User ID:
- In case you have forgotten your user id you need to open the Citi login website. payonline.citicards.com
- As the webpage opens locate the login widget which is towards the right.
- Click on the ‘Forgot User ID?’ link at the bottom left of the widget.
- Now you will be directed to a new id reset page.
- Enter credit/debit card number in the respective space and click the ‘Continue’ button below.
- On the next page, you need to follow the prompts to reset id.
Forgot Citi Login Password:
- In case you have forgotten the password visit the login webpage of the bank. payonline.citicards.com
- Now look at the top right and click the ‘Forgot Password?’ link in the login section.
- Click on it and the system directs you to the password reset page.
- To begin you must enter the card number in the blank space.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button below and follow the on-screen prompts to reset your password.
Also Read: Login to your Target Employee Pay & Benefits
How to Register for New Account:
- For new user registration, one needs to open the login webpage. payonline.citicards.com
- Secondly, look at the right of the screen for the sign-on section.
- Look below it and you will find a URL that reads ‘Register for Online Access.
- Click on the link and the system directs you to the registration screen.
- Enter credit/debit card number or any other detail from the options there.
- Tap on the ‘Continue set Up’ button and you will be allowed to register your account.
How to Activate Citi Credit Card
- In case you have just received a Citi Card in the mail you need to activate it for purchases.
- To get started with the activation the user should open the Citi webpage. payonline.citicards.com
- Now look below the sign-in section and there is a link that reads ‘Activate a Card’.
- A new activation webpage opens that features a section labeled ‘Activate your Card’.
- Type in your card number in the blank space below.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button and follow the prompts ahead to complete activation.
In case you require assistance with anything related to the Citi Bank you can feel free to connect with the help center. Online banking support is available at 1-800-374-9700. For more contact details one can visit the contact us website of the bank. Well, this was the end of the article we hope you found this helpful.