Get Your Credit Score and Report for Free on Annual Credit Report:
AnnualCreditReport.com is the authority site to get your free yearly credit reports. This right is ensured by Federal law. You can check this is the authority webpage by visiting the CFPB’s site. Try not to be tricked by resemble the other the same destinations. You can be certain that you are on the right site if you type www.AnnualCreditReport.com in your program address line. Try not to result in these present circumstances site by tapping on a connection in another site or in an email. This site is kept up with by Central Source, LLC. Focal Source, LLC is supported by Equifax, Experian and TransUnion so you have a solitary site where you can request each of the three of your free credit reports.
Get Annual Credit Report:
- Copy and paste the URL to visit the page www.annualcreditreport.com and select your State.
- Next at the center of the page click on the ‘Request your free credit reports’ tab.
- Next provide all of the required personal information including your SSN, most recent State-side address, and previous address if applicable.
- Enter characters you see on the picture and click ‘Continue’ to view and print your credit report.
- To request your report through the mail, click the link given in the official site or here to download the request form. You need an Adobe viewer to view the requested form.
- Print the form and fill out all of the required information. When you complete, fold the form and mail it to the address given on the form.
- If additional information is needed to process your request, the consumer credit reporting company will contact you by mail. Your request will be processed within 15 days of receipt and then mailed to you.
- For more information, visit FAQs on the Reference Link 1 or call 877-322-8228.
- You have the option to receive all three credit reports at the same time or order one now and others later. Monitoring and review your credit report is good for fighting identity theft. Obtain your credit report at www.annualcreditreport.com.
Access Annual Credit Report by Phone:
- You can request a credit report by calling to a particular phone number.
- Call on (877) 322-8228.
- By requesting the reports separately (for example, one every four months) you can monitor your credit report throughout the year. Once you’ve received your annual free credit report, you can still request additional reports. By law, a credit reporting company can charge no more than $13.00 for a credit report.
Also Read: Login to your Capital One Bank Account
Access Annual Credit Report by Mail Address:
- You can also request the report by mail address. Send the mail to Annual Credit Report Request Service. P.O. Box 105281. Atlanta, GA 30348-5281. When you order, you will need to provide your name, address, Social Security number, and date of birth. To verify your identity, you may need to provide some information on your credit report, such as the amount of your monthly mortgage payment.
- You have to request the reports individually from each of these companies. Many of the companies in this list will provide a report for free every 12 months. Other companies may charge you a fee for your report.
Annual Credit Report Customer Information:
For more information send a mail to Central Source LLC. P.O. Box 105283. Atlanta, GA 30348-5283.