portal.stellarmls.com – Stellar MLS LoginGuide
Stellar MLS Online Account Login :
The licensed customers of Stellar MLS are offered to access their accounts online and take advantage of Stellar’s rich assortments of tools and resources for your listing. As an agent, broker, realtor, or association member registered with Stellar MLS, you can log in to your Stellar MLS Personal Account online. And, get all the details, perform various activities of your Stellar MLS subscription, and pay your bills directly by credit or debit card from your computer or mobile device whenever you want.
How to Log In to Stellar MLS Online Account :
In order to view and manage your Stellar MLS products and services, you can log in to your personal Stellar MLS Online Account in the following steps. Before logging in, keep the login that you created during sign-up for Stellar MLS.
- Go online and visit the official Stellar MLS website at www.stellarmls.com.
- At the top of the home page, you will find the login area.
- You can also visit the Stellar MLS Login Portal, SafeMLS, at portal.stellarmls.com
- Enter your MLS Member ID and Password in their respective places in the top or middle of the page based on your webpage.
- Click the “Login” button right next to the entry fields on the Stellar MLS homepage. If you are on the portal, click the locked “Login” button below the log-in fields.
Once logged in, you can manage your listing, pay your invoices, review the fees and your subscription details, access broker resources, tools, and many more.
Note that after several minutes of inactivity on the Stellar MLS Login Portal, your login request will expire. You need to hit the “Continue” button shown in the message box to resume the session.
How to Reset Stellar MLS Account Password Online :
The Stellar MLS customers, who have forgotten their account login password, can reset it online with the self-help option provided on the page.
To initiate the procedure, you can visit portal.stellarmls.com and click the “Forgot your password?” link under the login button. But, if you are on the Stellar MLS home page, you have to click the arrow next to ‘MLS Login’ at the top corner of the page. Then, select the drop-down “Forgot Password” option to reach the designated page.
Input your current MLS Member ID in the field in the middle and click the “NEXT” button to continue. Provide additional identifying details if needed to see the results. After your identity confirmation, you can set a new password following the recommendation and log in to regain your Stellar MLS Online Account access.
Also Read : EPBFI Email Login
How to Find Your NRDS Number for Stellar MLS Online Account :
For resetting passwords or retrieving Member ID for your Stellar MLS Account, you may need to provide your NRDS ID. It is a unique 9-digit number that the National Association of Realtors or NAR provides to you to verify your association membership.
Your NRDS ID can be found on your NAR Membership Identification Card as well as on the mailing level of your Realtor magazine. You can also find it online through Stellar MLS. For that, you need to
- Go to the Stellar MLS Login Portal at portal.stellarmls.com
- Click on the “NRDS ID Lookup” link under the ‘Forgot your password?’ option at the bottom of the login box in the middle of the page.
- Select a recovery method and enter your Last Name in the first field.
- Then, enter your Email Address (recommended) or Real Estate License Number with no dashes.
- Click the “Submit” button and do as you will be prompted to get your NRDS ID back.
Note that your MLS ID or MLS Listing Number can be different from your NRDS ID. And you can have only one NRDS number for one account.
Contact Information :
Stellar MLS Support Center Toll-Free Phone Number: 800-686-7451
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 740508
Atlanta, GA 30374-0508