How to Activate BOFA Credit Card:
Bank of America offers a large group of remunerations that make their cards the absolute best available. Here’s all the prizes Bank of America cards offer. Bank of America offers a modest bunch of remunerations Visas worth considering exclusively on the benefits of the prizes you can acquire. They offer solid money-back classifications that numerous buyers will appreciate.
At the point when you include a portion of the novel advantages that Bank of America offers on a few or the entirety of their MasterCard’s, it settles on the choice to apply for one of their MasterCard a lot simpler.
Features of Bank of America credit cards:
- The Bank of America Cash Rewards MasterCard at present offers a $200 money rewards reward for spending, at any rate, $1,000 on buys in the initial 90 days from opening your record.
- Booking travel through the Bank of America Travel Center at an estimation of a penny for every point
- Money through the direct store, 529 school reserve funds plan or articulation credit at a penny for each point esteem
- Gift vouchers beginning at an estimation of a penny for each point
- You can win 25,000 extra focuses for burning through $1,000 inside the initial 90 days with the Bank of America Travel Rewards charge card.
- At last, the Bank of America Premium Rewards charge card’s sign-up reward is 50,000 extra focuses for going through $3,000 within 90 days from opening your record. Sadly, this card accompanies a $95 yearly expense that isn’t deferred in the primary year.
Rates of Bank of America credit cards:
- BankAmerica Secured: 24.49% standard APR. No presentation APR.
- BankAmerica Credit Card: 14.49% – 24.49% typical APR. 0% on purchases and parity moves for 15 charging cycles.
- BankAmerica Credit Card for Students: 14.49% – 24.49% standard APR. 0% on purchases and parity moves for 15 charging cycles.
- Bank of America Cash Rewards: 15.49% – 25.49% customary APR. 0% on purchases and equalization moves for 12 charging cycles.
- Bank of America Travel Rewards for Students: 16.49% – 24.49% typical APR. 0% on purchases for 12 charging cycles.
- Bank of America Cash Rewards for Students: 15.49% – 25.49% typical APR. 0% on purchases and parity moves for 12 charging cycles.
- Bank of America Travel Rewards: 16.49% – 24.49% standard APR. 0% on purchases for 12 charging cycles.
- Bank of America Premium Rewards: 17.49% – 24.49% standard APR. No presentation APR.
Activate BofA credit card:
To activate the card you have to open the page, www.bankofamerica.com/activate
- You will be forwarded to the next screen, you will get the login widget, enter your online ID, password, click on, ‘Sign in’ button.
- You can also activate the card by calling on, 800-276-9939.
How to register for BOFA account:
If you want to enroll into the account, open the page, www.bankofamerica.com/activate
- After the page opens, and provide the, required details such as,
- Card number, SSN, click on, ‘Continue’ button.
- If you don’t have the TIN, or SSN, follow the prompts.
How to reset BOFA login credentials:
If you want to reset the information visit the page, www.bankofamerica.com/activate.
- Once the page opens from the login widget click on, ‘Sign in help options’ button.
- You will get a drop-down, and choose the actions that suits your requirements, and follow the prompts.
Also Read : Activate Your NetSpend Card Online
How to make payment of BOFA credit cards:
To make payments for the cards, you will get three options.
- Online payment: To pay online, open the page, www.bankofamerica.com/activate
- Phone payment: To make payment, you can call on, Consumer cards: 855.891.3401. For Business cards: 888.306.4949.
- Mail payment: You can send the payment to the following addresses, Up-to-date payments: P.O. Box 15019. Wilmington, DE 19850-5019. Late payments: P.O. Box 15019. Wilmington, DE 19850-5019. Overnight delivery: DE5-023-03-02. 900 Samoset Drive. Newark, DE 19713.
Bank of America Credit Card Contact:
To get further help call on, 00 1 757-677-4701.