YSU Blackboard Login:
YSU Blackboard Login is one of the services the Youngstown State University offers its students, teachers, and faculty. Anyone who has an active account at the university can log in at the website of the YSU.
Online account login is powered by Blackboard. Hence, you can sign in at the website of blackboard or download the mobile application. The app is available for Android as well as iOS devices. Read the post below for steps to the account sign-in procedure. You can also find login assistance information in case you aren’t able to recall your password.
Table of Contents
What is the YSU Blackboard Login?
Youngstown State University students and faculty can sign into their accounts at the website of the YSU Blackboard. Once signed in a student can view their exam grades, sign up for additional courses, submit assignments, access the classroom online, communicate with teachers, view class schedule and university events.
Youngstown State University is a public research university located in Youngstown, Ohio United States. It was founded in the year 1908 and became as the most famous university in the state. At the university, one can find graduate as well as undergraduate courses.
How to Log into YSU Blackboard:
- For logging in open the YSU Blackboard website. ysu.blackboard.com
- Now in the next step look at the top right and there is a login section.
- Enter the Penguin Portal Username in the respective space.
- Next provide your Password below.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged into your account.
- In case you have lost your password you need to open the login website of the YSU Blackboard. ysu.blackboard.com
- Secondly look for the login widget which is towards the right.
- Below it you will find a link that reads ‘Password Reset Self Service’.
- Now select the ‘Reset Forgotten Password’ button among the options there.
- Provide your Login ID there.
- Check the box below to confirm you are not a robot and tap on the ‘Search’ button below.
- Lastly you can reset your password once your account is found.
Also Read : Access to BOA My Benefits Account
How to Change Password:
- Visit the password self-service website. mypassword.ysu.edu
- Next you will find the ‘Change your Current Password’ button which is the first option.
- Click on it and a new webpage with the sign-in section appears.
- Provide username and password to sign in.
- Once you have logged in you can change your password.
How to Activate New Account:
- In order to activate a new account you need to visit the login website. mypassword.ysu.edu
- As the webpage opens there is the ‘Activate New Account’ button among the list.
- Once you have found it select the option and a new screen opens.
- Enter the following details under the ‘activate account’ section:
- Login id
- Banner Y ID
- Last 4 digits of the SSN
- Date of birth
- Check the box below to confirm you are not a robot.
- Tap on the ‘Activate’ button and you will be able to activate your account.
At the end of the conversation, we hope you signed in successfully. Once you are aware of the procedure you can access your YSU Blackboard account with ease. For assistance, the user can connect with the support team on 330.941. 3547.