www.upstart.com/myoffer – Manage your Upstart Loan AccountFinance
Upstart Loan Application Online :
Upstart, a leading artificial intelligence lending platform, offers customers the to check their rates and apply online for a personal loan conveniently. As an eligible borrower, you can access Upstart fast and fair loans with or with an offer mail. All you need to do is fill out an online form and verify your information. After signing, in most cases, you will get your money in just a day if instantly approved. There is no prepayment penalty and you can pay off part or full amount of the loan at any time you wish.
Eligibility Requirements to Apply for an Upstart Loan :
To qualify for an Upstart Loan, you as well as all the borrowers must meet certain requirements. If you fulfill all these criteria and minimum credit requirements, you can apply for an Upstart loan.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident currently living in the United States (Except military personnel on active duty)
- Be the age of majority in your state. At least 18 years old or 19 years old (from Alabama and Nebraska)
- Have a verifiable name, date of birth, social security number, and a valid email address
- Be a personal banking account holder at a U.S.financial institution with a routing transit number
- Have a full-time job or job offer starting in 6 months or a regular part-time job or any source of regular income
- The minimum credit score must be 580, reported by a consumer reporting agency
- Have fewer than 6 inquiries in the last 6 months on your credit report excluding inquiries related to mortgage, student, or vehicle loans
- Have not any bankruptcy or public records on the report
- Have no more than one outstanding in Upstart during application and no more than $50,000 of total principal outstanding at the time of loan originating
- Have made last 6 consecutive payments on time with no fail if you are an existing Upstart loan borrower
To Apply for Upstart Loan with Mail Offer :
Applying for a loan on the Upstart Loan Program with a personalized offer letter is even easier and has more chances of being approved. Also, checking your rate would not affect your credit score and take only five minutes. So, if you received an offer mail from Upstart, you can start the checking and application process in the following way.
- Visit the Upstart Loan Offer page at www.upstart.com/myoffer
- Enter the 12-digit Offer Code written on your Upstart mail letter in the provided spaces on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the “CHECK YOUR RATE” button to see your loan offer.
- If you accept the loan, you can start the application by providing all the required information.
This initial soft inquiry by Upstart will not affect your credit score. Upon approval, a bank partnered with Upstart will provide you with a loan offer. If you accept that rate and go for the loan application, Upstart will do another hard inquiry that will impact your credit score.
Also Read : Access to your AT&T Premier Business Account
To Check for Upstart Loan Offer Online :
Without a pre-selected mail offer, you can also check your rates to see if you qualify for any Upstart Loan offers. To begin the process, you will need to
- Visit Upstart main website, www.upstart.com
- Select the type of your paying off from the list
- Click the “CHECK YOUR RATE” button.
- Enter an amount between $1,000 and $50,000 you want to borrow
- Next, select the loan purpose once again and hit “NEXT” to move forward
- Input your first name, last name, suffix, birthday, street address, and other required details.
- You will also be asked to provide your academic history, work experience info, and what you plan to do with the loan.
Make sure, all the information you enter must be accurate as of the loan terms you are offered and its approval is contingent on the verification of those details. And one or more of the consumer reporting agencies provides the information in your credit.
Note that you must add and verify a personal bank account in your name (no business account) to receive the loan proceeds.
After completing all the procedures appropriately, you will receive your loan proceeds approx the next business day or 2 business days later. For educational related loans, an additional 3 business day period requires between you accept the loan and receive the funds.
Contact Information :
Upstart Customer Support Phone Number: 1-855-438-8778
Email Address: email@example.com
Upstart Operation Department
P.O. Box 1503
San Carlos, CA 94070