How to Register for SunTrust Online Banking
SunTrust is an American bank holding company. It was first started in 1891 in Atlanta. SunTrust Bank operates more than 1,400 branches and over 2,160 ATMs across the 11 southeastern states and Washington, D.C. Suntrust Bank provides deposits, lending, credit cards, and trust and investment services to its customers.
SunTrust also offers online banking options to its customers. If you have a Checking, Savings, Mortgage, Loan, Money Market, Personal Credit Card from the SunTrust, then you can apply for the SunTrust Online account.
Benefits of SunTrust Online Banking
There following benefits, you will get with the Suntrust Online Banking:
- Pay and Transfer: You can transfer money between your Suntrust accounts. More than that, you can transfer money from your account to other banks or Send Money with Zelle.
- Pay Bills: You can pay your one time or ongoing bills very easily. With your user ID and password, you can pay your bills in just a few clicks.
- Online Statements: Here you can stay organized and lower the risk of identity theft with 18 months of your account statements security.
- Security: Your account security is their top priority. You can feel free that your personal account is secure.
How to Register for SunTrust Online Banking
The registration process for the Suntrust Online Banking is very easy. You just need to follow a few basic instructions to complete the application process. You may face a few difficulties for the first time. In that case, you can follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Suntrust.
- By clicking on this link www.suntrust.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- There, you will see the login section on the right side of the page.
- Make sure that, Online Banking is selected and click on the Sign Up option.
- You have to choose the enrollment option. You can choose between Debit Card, Loan Number, Credit Card, and Trust Account.
- After that, you need to click on the Begin Enrollment option.
- After that, follow the further steps to complete the enrollment process.
How to Login at SunTrust Online Banking
The login process at the SunTrust Online Banking account is quite simple. To access your account, you will require your User ID and Password. If you have your login credentials, then you can follow these instructions below:
- First, you have to visit the Suntrust website.
- You can simply click on this link www.suntrust.com, for direct access.
- There, on the right side of the page, you will see the login section.
- Make sure the Online Banking option is selected there.
- Then, you need to enter your User ID and Password on the provided fields.
- If you are using your personal device, then check the Remember Me box. It will save your User ID on that particular device.
- After that, you need to click on the Sign On option.
- The right credentials will give you access to your Suntrust Online Banking account.
How to Reset User ID
If you forgot your User ID, then you can follow these instructions below to reset your User ID.
- First, you have to visit the official website of SunTrust by clicking on this link www.suntrust.com.
- You will see the login section on the right side of the homepage.
- There, you need to click on the Forgot User ID/Password option.
- Select I Forgot My User ID option and click on the Next option.
- You can recover your User ID by using the Debit Card or Security Question.
- Select the option and click on the Request User ID.
- After that, follow the further instructions on screen to recover your forgotten User ID.
How to Reset Password
The password is a very important credential to access your account. If you forgot your password, you cannot access your account. You need to reset the password, to access the account again. You have to follow these instructions to reset your password:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the SunTrust.
- Simply clicking on this link www.suntrust.com, you will be redirected to the website.
- There, on the right-hand side of the homepage, you will get the login section.
- Make sure, that the Online Banking option is selected.
- There, you have to click on the Forgot User ID/Password option.
- Then, select I Forgot My Password option and click on the Next button.
- You can use your Debit Card or Account Number to reset the password.
- You have to select an option from the list and click on the Reset Password option.
- After that, follow the further steps to reset your forgotten password.
How to Find SunTrust Locations
- First, you have to visit the SunTrust website.
- Or, you can simply click on this link www.suntrust.com, for direct access to the website.
- Then, you have to click on the Find Us option on the top of the page.
- You have to enter your city or Zip Code on the given space.
- After that, you need to click on the Find Us option to find your nearest SunTrust locations.
SunTrust Customer Support
If you have any queries or facing any problem, while registering for online banking, you can contact SunTrust.
Customer Service: 800.786.8787 (800.SUNTRUST)
Online Banking: 800.382.3232
International Toll-Free: 800.ST.TRAVEL (800.7887.2835)
Mail: you can send you questions, comments, or any suggestions to this address below:
P.O. Box 85024
Richmond, VA 23285-5024