First-Citizens Bank Digital Banking :
First-Citizens Bank offers its customers to use Digital Banking to manage all their accounts in one place and access everything online on their computer or phone wherever they are. With it, the users can also transfer money, track spending, make budgets, pay bills, order, or deposit checks. And use all the available tools and services to perform many activities to manage their finance with First Citizens. First-Citizens Bank Digital Banking is easily accessible through a web browser or mobile app 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
How to Log In First Citizens Bank Digital Banking
To use Digital or Online Banking for your First Citizens Bank accounts and cards, you will need to log in to the system. For that, keep your First Citizens Bank Digital Banking login credentials ready and then you can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the First Citizens Bank official website, www.firstcitizens.com
- Click on the “Log In” link at the top right corner from the homepage.
- Select the login type as ‘First Citizens Digital Banking’ from the list.
- Enter the ID and Password associated with your First Citizens Bank Online Account in their respective spaces.
- Click the “Log In” button to access your First Citizens Bank Digital Banking Account.
If it is your first-time login to First Citizens Bank Digital Banking after enrollment, you may require using the “First Time Log In” option. You can locate it under the login area. Then, submit the Login ID created when you opened your First Citizens Bank Online Account. You will be sent a one-time Secure Access Code to set your password.
Table of Contents
How to Recover First Citizens Bank Digital Banking Online Account Login :
The First Citizens Bank customers registered with Internet Banking can retrieve their login Id and reset the password online easily when they need it. To initiate the procedure, all they need to do
- Go to the login section of First Citizens Bank Digital Banking from the “Log In” button at the top right corner of the main site.
- Select the “Forgot ID/Password?” located the right below of the password field based on their requirement.
- Enter the First Citizens Bank Account Number, SSN or Tax ID, and the Email Address on the file of your online banking account.
- Click the “Continue” button and follow the instructions to find your First Citizens Bank Digital Banking Login ID.
- For password resetting, provide the Login Id of your First Citizens Bank Online Account to receive and enter your one-time Secure Access Code.
You will be prompted to create a new password for regaining your First Citizens Bank Digital Banking Account Access.
Also Read : CorTrust Bank Account Login
How to Enroll In First Citizens Bank Digital Banking :
If you are a First Citizens Bank customer and have not enrolled for Online Banking yet, you can register for the service and start using manage your accounts digitally.
Note that, to create your First Citizens Bank Digital Banking Account, you must be 18 years of age or older, held an account with First Citizens Bank, and have a valid SSN and email. Here is a brief guide to get started with the First Citizens Bank Digital or Online Banking enrollment.
- Visit the First Citizens Bank main site at www.firstcitizens.com
- Select the “Log In” button from the top right corner of the page
- Click on the “Enroll Now” link from the login box that appeared on the right-hand side of your screen.
- Choose the right option to indicate whether you are an individual or a business customer requesting First Citizens Digital Banking.
- Enter your Social Security Number and First Citizens Bank Account Number in the first two fields.
- Create a Login ID that must be 6-40 characters long.
- Click the “Submit” button.
After completing the Sign-Up process, you will get immediate access to your First Citizens Bank Digital Banking Online Account.
First-Citizens Bank Digital Banking Benefits :
Once you enrolled in First Citizens Bank Digital Banking, you can log in to your First Citizens Online Account and access all the services to better control your money. Below are some of those advantages.
- Access your account including checking, savings, credit card, and home equity line accounts tied to your First Citizens Bank Digital Banking Profile all in one place
- Track your money each month and see how the spending changes over time
- Keep track of your debt and set up to manage your budgets
- Check your balance and transactions history in real-time
- Update your phone number, email address, mailing address, and other information within the Profile and Preferences
- Change your Debit Card PIN and password
- Pay bills and set up automatic recurring payments
- Transfer money between accounts
- Send money to family and friends with Zelle
- Enroll in to view paperless statements and annual Tax documents
- Monitor your FICO Credit Score for free
- Order and deposit checks without visiting the bank
- Temporarily lock your card or report a lost or stolen card
- Set up email or text alerts to get notified of your transactions, cards as well as login attempts, and other signs of fraudulent activities
- Download the First Citizens Mobile Banking app and log in with Face ID, Touch ID, or 4-digit Secure Passcode to access everything you do with online login.
Contact Information :
First-Citizens Bank Toll-Free Customer Service Phone Number: 888-323-4732