Bank of Scotland Online Banking :
Bank of Scotland provides its users with online banking services. If you are a customer of the bank you can log in using the web portal of the bank. Logging into Bank of Scotland one can have access to their finances over the web. You can sign in through the mobile app or use the web browser.
Once signed in the user can view their past transaction history, pay credit card bills, make a transaction, enroll for e-statements, set up account alerts and even more. Read the post below for steps to log into Bank of Scotland account.
Table of Contents
What is the Bank of Scotland Online Banking :
Bank of Scotland Online Banking is one of the facilities the bank provides its customers. If you have an account at the bank you can log in at the web portal. Signing in is easy if you have enrolled for an account. However, if you haven’t yet registered for an account you can enroll at the website of the bank.
Whether you have a savings account, loan account, credit card account, or mortgage account at the bank you can sign in for access to the online banking services. Simply follow the guide below and you are ready to go.
Requirements to Log in :
In order to sign in the user needs to ensure they have the following things:
Internet– You must have a working internet connection to log into Bank of Scotland online banking.
Electronic Device– The user can access their account through any computer, laptop or smartphone.
Private Device– If you have a private device you can keep your financial information secure.
Login Credentials– The user must remember their login id and password at the time of logging in.
How to Log into Bank of Scotland :
- To log into Bank of Scotland you must open the login page. www.bankofscotland.co.uk
- Once the website opens there is the ‘Login’ button at the top right corner.
- In the next step you will be taken ahead to the internet banking page.
- Provide the username and password in the white spaces and click on the ‘Continue’ button below.
Forgotten your login details :
- If you have lost your account login credentials you need to open the login website.
- Now you will find the ‘Forgotten your login details?’ link below the sign in widget.
- It will direct you to the ‘Bank of Scotland forgotten your login details?’ page.
- Provide the following information to retrieve your account:
- Your username
- Full first name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Tap ‘Continue’ and you are ready to go.
Also Read : Login To Your Apple Bank Account
How to Register :
- If you haven’t yet set up online banking account you can open the homepage of the Bank of Scotland.
- At the top of the screen there is the ‘Register’ button.
- Click on it and you will be taken further to the account registration page.
- Now enter the following data to set up account:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- UK post code
- Account type
- Sort code
- Account number
- Click on the button below and you can set up account.
At the end of the conversation one can find the login guide simple and easy. If you have trouble logging in you can connect with the help desk of the bank.