Table of Contents
LoanCare Online Account Access :
LoanCare provides its customers a safe and secure 24/7 Mortgage Servicing Site to make their monthly payments from their checking or savings account with no fees. By registering or signing in to the site, they can also review or update their loan information, view billing statements, enroll in e-statement, and many more.
LoanCare is one of the largest subservicing to the mortgage industry in the United States. The company offers personalized servicing solutions with advanced technology to servicers, lenders, and investors at any stage of their loan cycles. As a loan servicer, LoanCare performs various tasks like accepting mortgage loan payments, paying property taxes, and insurance, issuing billing statements, etc.
How to Create LoanCare Online Account Access :
For scheduling payments as well as quick and easy access to your mortgage account, first, you need to register and create an online account. For that,
- Visit the LoanCare LLC NewRez website newrez.myloancare.com
- Click on the “GET DETAILS ON SCHEDULING PAYMENTS” button from the left side. Or, select the “Create One Today” link next to ‘No Account?’ in the middle of the Sign-In box from the right of your screen.
- Fill out an online form with your Loan Number, First Name, Last Name, 9-digit SSN or Tax ID with no dashes, and Email Address.
- Re-enter the email address.
- Create an alphanumeric User ID between 8 and 5 characters in length.
- Set up a Password minimum of 8 characters and a maximum of 72. It also must consist of an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, and special character.
- Re-enter the newly created password and select the “I’m not a robot” checkbox.
- Click the “Continue” button and finish the procedure to register your LoanCare Online Account.
How to Log In LoanCare Online Account :
After registering or if you already a customer with online access, you can sign in to your account and use the LoanCare online secure form. To log in to your LoanCare Online Account, you can
- Go to the NewRez sub serviced by LoanCare LLC website newrez.myloancare.com
- Navigate to the ‘Sign-In’ box located right-hand side of your screen.
- Enter the User ID you set up during LoanCare Online Account creation in its respective field.
- Click “NEXT” to enter into the system to access your loan information.
Once logged in, you can schedule automatic monthly payment drafts from your bank account without any monthly charge so that you can save time and never miss a payment. Apart from making payments, you can use all the available online resources and features to manage your loan account conveniently.
How to Retrieve your LoanCare Online Account Username :
If you have lost or cannot remember your LoanCare Online Account User ID, you can send a request and your username will be emailed to you. For the recovery process, you will need to
- Click the “Forgot User ID” link found under the ‘NEXT’ button on the sign-in area at newrez.myloancare.com
- Enter your Loan Number and the Last 4 digits of your SSN and Tax ID Number in their specific fields on the dialog box present on the screen.
- Click the “SUBMIT” button to receive your LoanCare Online Account User ID in the email address on your LoanCare file.
Also Read : Login to your Criterion Channel Account
To Find New Loan Account Number in LoanCare :
The customers who have received a servicing transfer notice and welcome letter from LoanCare can visit the LoanCare Service Transfer page to locate their new loan number. To do that, you can
- Visit the same LoanCare LLC NewRez website newrez.myloancare.com
- Click the “NEW SERVICE TRANSFER” button at the bottom of the login box on the right-hand side.
- You will be directed to the LoanCare Servicing Transfer page. Scroll down the page to reach the section titled “Find Your New Account Number”.
- There you have to provide your Previous Loan Number and the Last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Click the “Continue” button to log in and obtain your new account number along with additional information about the transfer process.
Note that this feature of finding your new Loan Account Number will be available until your account is ready to register and access on the LoanCare full servicing website.
Contact Information :
LoanCare Customer Service Number: 1-800-410-1091
Writing Address for loan inquiries:
ATTN: Consumer Solution Department
P.O. Box 8068
Virginia Beach, Virginia23450
P.O. Box 37628
Philadelphia, PA 19101-0628
P.O. Box 60509
City of Industry, CA 91716-0509