Apply and Get BOFA 95,000 Bonus Points:
In the realm of boosting focuses and miles, discussion of the Sonesta Travel Pass steadfastness program has been practically nonexistent, yet the undeniable trends are blowing. What was once a totally dark dependability program is becoming applicable as the brand has as of late gained huge loads of properties and has definitely extended its impression while additionally redoing its unwaveringness program, Sonesta Travel Pass.
The Sonesta World MasterCard, gave in association with Bank of America, accompanies an alluring invite deal of up to 95,000 Sonesta Travel Pass focuses, separated into level prerequisites. With respect to different advantages and advantages, the card likewise offers world-class status which proves to be useful for its redesign and breakfast benefits.
More about the BOFA 95,000 Bonus Points:
- Spend through 1,000 in buys in no less than 90 days and get $1,000
- Get 5,000 additional extra focuses assuming you add an approved client in something like 90 days in the wake of opening an account.
- Get a whopping 30,000 extra focuses on your Account Anniversary, assuming you spend something like $7,500 in buys consistently.
Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard Highlights:
- You will get a huge 3x focuses on Sonesta buys
- Airfare, vehicle rental, and eating buys will get a semi-huge 2x focuses
- 1 point for each $1 spent on any remaining buys
- And that implies Sonesta Travel Pass individuals can get up to 13X focuses
Rates of Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard:
- Regular APR is 13.99% to 23.99% variable
- Annual Fee is $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year. After that, there is a low annual fee of $75
- Balance Transfer Fee is either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- Cash Advance is either $10 or 3% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater
- No Foreign Purchase Transaction Fee.
Apply for BOFA 95,000 Bonus Points:
- Go to the web address go.bofa.com/sonesta
- At the center-right side of the page click on the ‘Apply Below’ button.
- You can always log in with your online account. But you can apply as a guest. Add the information such as,
- Travel Pass Number, First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Residential address line 1, Residential address line 2, City, State, ZIP code, Primary phone number, Email address, Are you a U.S. citizen?
- Do you have a dual citizenship?, Country of residence, Date of birth, Employment status, Total annual income, Primary source of income, Monthly housing payment, Your card options, Agree to the terms and click on the ‘Save and continue’ button.
Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard Login:
- Visit the official webpage of Bank of America. The URL for the webpage is go.bofa.com/sonesta
- Next at the center-left side of the page click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- You can always access the login section using the URL bankofamerica.com
- You will get the login section and add the Online ID, password click on the ‘Sign in’ button.
Reset Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard Login Details:
- To reset the details go to the website bankofamerica.com
- Next click on ‘Forgot ID/passcode’ button.
- Enter the card number, SSN now click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions after this to complete the login recovery process.
Enroll for Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard Account:
- Go to the Bank of America portal home page. The URL for the website is bankofamerica.com
- In the login section click on ‘Enroll’ button.
- Now provide the card or account number, SSN or TIN click on ‘Continue’ button.
- If you do not have SSN or TIN now enter checking or savings account number ATM or debit card number, ATM debit card PIN. Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Follow the page instructions to complete the account enrollment.
Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard Bill Pay by Phone:
- To pay by phone, you need to call on the toll-free number Consumer cards: 855.891.3401. Business cards: 888.306.4949.
- You can pay through your debit or credit cards.
Also Read: Application guide for Chase StartNow Online
Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard Bill Pay by Mail Address:
- To make mail payments send the money order or check to, Up-to-date payments and Late payments: Bank of America. P.O. Box 15019. Wilmington, DE Delaware19850-5019. Overnight delivery: Bank of America. Attn: Payment Processing. DE5-023-03-02. 900 Samoset Drive. Newark,
- DE Delaware19713. All payments for Business cards: Bank of America Business Card. P.O. Box 15710. Wilmington, DE Delaware19850-5710.
- You can also transfer money at Western Union near you.
- For all payments send the mail to Bank of America Business Card. P.O. Box 15710. Wilmington, DE Delaware19850-5710.
Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard Bill Pay Through ATM Locations:
- You can make Bank of America credit card payments at their ATMs with only your Bank of America credit card and your check or cash. Simply visit your local Bank of America ATM, insert your credit card and select Make a Payment. You need to note that business credit cards are not supported at this time.
Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard Bill Pay by Money Transfer:
- Make the bill payment at Western Union locations near you.
- You can check the link bankofamerica.com and check the nearby place.
Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard Bill Pay at Drop Off location:
- To pay the bill at a drop off location open the page locators.bankofamerica.com
- Once the page opens at the center add your address. Or check the map to find the nearby location.
- You can also schedule an appointment. For this you have to login to the online account first.
Frequently Asked Questions on Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard:
- Can Bank Of America Give Me A Loan?
Unfortunately, Bank of America doesn’t offer individual credits. Notwithstanding, the bank gives an assortment of advances to explicit requirements, for example, contracts, automobile advances, MasterCard, business advances and credit extensions.
- Is Wells Fargo Or Bank Of America Better?
Online Bank Average For the most part, Wells Fargo pays higher rates than Bank of America. The greatest distinction is for its testaments of store. Wells Fargo pays over two times as much for its five-year CD, and its one-year CD rate is almost multiple times higher.
- How Do You Get Platinum Honors Bank Of America?
Platinum Honors Tier In request to fit the bill for Platinum Honors, you should have a 3-month normal consolidated equilibrium of 0,000 or above. When you meet these models, you’ll get charge free financial administrations for individual checking and bank accounts.
Bank of America Sonesta World MasterCard Customer Help:
For more help call on 800.432.1000.